Thread: MP3 to MMF?

am looking for a program that lets you convert MP3s to MMF.

can someone please help

thanks in advance

2. Music   -   #2
    Why would you need MMF files? I cannot even find a codec for them Here and there are much better compression formats, .fla or .ogg for high quality but a 192 MP3 for compatability.

3. Music   -   #3
    i want to take songs and put them on my phone as ringtones, and my phone only accepts MMF.

4. Music   -   #4
    express98's Avatar Poster

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Syncmaster
    i want to take songs and put them on my phone as ringtones, and my phone only accepts MMF.
    hi ,try using midi files lot easier plus i think u will struggle to find what yr after plus the onei used were crap sound wise ..........http://www.midisite.co.uk/ look here and just up load to yr phone ,never pay for a ring tone ever again

5. Music   -   #5
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    I take you have a samsung phone with the yamaha decoder chip then?

Anyways it is'nt possible to convert mp3 directly to mmf. You can however convert the mp3 to .wav and use a app called psmplayer to convert the .wav to to mmf. Trouble is you can only convert really small snipets (5 seconds max) and they sound proper crap.
    On the upside though, psmplayer can convert midi files to mmf for use on your mobile. Try google to find the app and if you get stuck with what to convert the file to, its SMAF 16 chord.

6. Music   -   #6
    Check here http://www.gromkov.com/techsoft/ts17.html
    Theres a few mp3 to mmf converters out there

7. Music   -   #7
    Search it in Download.com

MP3 to MMF