Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone be quiet...

Cheese's Avatar Poster
    The Lounge is going to make it an hour without a post in a few minutes....

Edit: doh!
    Last edited by Withcheese; 02-01-2005 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Comedy effect

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    The Lounge is going to make it an hour without a post in a few minutes....

Edit: doh!
    Maybe not (hinthint)....and so what. Get a life.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

3. Lounge   -   #3
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Or lose one.

And certainly do not pass 'Go'.
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Or make up one, eh?

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm a bit lethargic today, can someone make up a different life for me.

One like Busyman's but without the guns and hookers would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Meh, keep the hookers in.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    I'm a bit lethargic today, can someone make up a different life for me.

One like Busyman's but without the guns and hookers would be great. Thanks.

Edit: Meh, keep the hookers in.
    Hookers?

Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Okley Dokley.

Henceforth you are an installer of telecommunications eqipment, mostly on government contracts. This equipment is used as part of the IT infrastructure of various government departments. This has led you to having a fairly high security clearance.

You live in a large detached house and are security conscious. You have used your technical ability to install a good quality security system. You also have large fences, because you appreciate that a visible deterrent is also important.

You keep six hookers placed strategically around this house, in case you need one in an emergency. Better to have them and not use them, than to need them and not have them.

You are from a "good family" background and have been educated to a high standard. However you think of yourself as being "streetwise".
    Hookers?

Ok bubba I'll bite. You got some of it kinda right except for the last paragraph.

Good family background. Nope. Divorced mom wasn't on drugs or anything so maybe that constitutes "good family background".
    High standard of education. Not really. I only get to mark 'some college' on my resume and this is mostly due to a free college education. I wasn't stupid...people gave me IQ tests and crap and then I was put in better classes since elementary school. I did well....when I actually attended. Calculus was not as bad as I thought it would be in high school.
    Streetwise. Ya damn skippy. The problem is part of being streetwise is knowing that even though one is streetwise it won't stop a bullet if it's your time ta go. It only increases the chance you'll get out of some shit.

The time a stray bullet went through my car and past my head had nothing to with being streetwise.

Maybe the time I had a gun pulled on me right in my face; instead of me cowering and crying I actually did cower then grabbed that fucker's gun and beat the shit out of him. That was streetwise and I'm proud of it 'cause the wise part has kept me out of the digger even when I was minding oy own business. As wanker says, I wear it on my sleeve although I wish the world didn't have so many demons.

-end of shit bio.

Either way, kudos to you. I'll email you a Thank You card.
    Last edited by Busyman; 02-01-2005 at 04:28 PM.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by lynx
    Or lose one.

And certainly do not pass 'Go'.
    I have continues.

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

8. Lounge   -   #8
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by JPaul
    Okley Dokley.

Henceforth you are an installer of telecommunications eqipment, mostly on government contracts. This equipment is used as part of the IT infrastructure of various government departments. This has led you to having a fairly high security clearance.

You live in a large detached house and are security conscious. You have used your technical ability to install a good quality security system. You also have large fences, because you appreciate that a visible deterrent is also important.

You keep six hookers placed strategically around this house, in case you need one in an emergency. Better to have them and not use them, than to need them and not have them.

You are from a "good family" background and have been educated to a high standard. However you think of yourself as being "streetwise".
    Thanks for that. You'll be pleased to know that I've just told the receptionist to stfu because she asked me how many sugars I take in coffee, it would have been much more logical for her to just remember

I did want more hookers that that as after initially rejecting the thought, it really started to appeal.

Being streetwise comes with risk, it seems, as before my new life started an hour ago I'd never even seen a gun, now I am innundated. However, I will endeavour to cope.

Nice blog, Busy and damn - these hookers rawk
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Whats this a load of post in one thread in the lounge.I thought everbody was in hiding.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Sssshhh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast