Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cm4-the Players To Sign

WELL SEEING AS I NOW HAVE CM4 UP AND RUNNING, I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE GOOD TO START OF THE MORE IMPORTANT DISCUSSIONS!!

I'VE FOUND A PLAYER WHO IS JUST 13 YEARS OLD, AND HE IS A GHANIAN NAMED 'ADU'

ANYWAY, HOPE U START WRITING WITH UR SELECTIONS!!!
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

2. Games   -   #2
    One of my favorite players who i will be trying to sign is Wayne Rooney of Everton FC. I am playing with Manchester United and need a good striker to partner Ruud van Nistelrooy up front

3. Games   -   #3
    Is Rooney on the Game actually worth 11.75m to begin with, or is my version FUC*ED

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by kdv@2 April 2003 - 17:47
    Is Rooney on the Game actually worth 11.75m to begin with, or is my version FUC*ED
    I have'nt actually checked what Rooney's price is just yet. He's one of the players i am interested in trying to sign since i will also be trying to sign brazillian wiz kid Ronaldinho

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster
    Jermain Defoe...thats all I have to say, have played for 4 years now, hes 25 and one of the best strikers in the game> also hes pretty good personality wise, stays quiet:0

6. Games   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by kdv@2 April 2003 - 16:47
    Check his performance against Turkey.- Yeah he's worth it!!!!!!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    are there any CM4 cheats guys for money ??

if you have any, id be gratefule for them

8. Games   -   #8
    alan shearer of newcastle.... but i havnt got the game, i have the bin file but it wont work.... and i need help, and i cant get help

9. Games   -   #9
    Try and sign up Kaka just when u start, he is free and is a wonder kid......

10. Games   -   #10
    Originally posted by Bulldog@2 April 2003 - 17:59
    He's one of the players i am interested in trying to sign since i will also be trying to  sign brazillian wiz kid Ronaldinho
    Yah well, now you let Elephant Boy Chadwick out on loan, you'll need goofy Ronaldhino to make the Chuckle Brothers look handsome
    M.C.F.C. OK! The Champions of Manchester (6 easy points? he he)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast