Thread: Question About Winamp

Lord of the KLF
    OK heres the situation i was wondering if there is anyway i can minimize winamp 2.81 to tray instead of the taskbar i want to do this so that when i have winamp starting at startup its goes straight to tray and looks neater...any ideas anyone?

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Livy's Avatar Simpleton
    theres an option in the preferences of where you want to see winamp.
    eg, taskbar, systray, both or none

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    you should have looked through winamp first, but there is a option.

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Lord of the KLF
    oodly enough i did look thru the options first i just missed that completely

/me feels rather stupid lol

thanx Livy and btw Wizzandabe wot was the point of ur post

you should have looked through winamp first, but there is a option
    thats just like saying RTFM, ok i may have over looked it but who do you think you are to tell me what to do, i asked a genuine question politely and i expected a genuine answer, so stop spamming by replying to posts that you have nothing usefull to contribute to - those are the kind of responses that get starts all of these silly spam wars and flaming that happens so much these days, ur not a no0b and therefore u should know better.

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Originally posted by Razz@2 April 2003 - 21:24
    oodly enough i did look thru the options first i just missed that completely

/me feels rather stupid lol

thats just like saying RTFM, ok i may have over looked it but who do you think you are to tell me what to do, i asked a genuine question politely and i expected a genuine answer, so stop spamming by replying to posts that you have nothing usefull to contribute to - those are the kind of responses that get starts all of these silly spam wars and flaming that happens so much these days, ur not a no0b and therefore u should know better.
    no acualy ur come back is the one more likly to start a flame war all he said was RTFM
    with u should do before u make a fool of ur self here by asking a question that u would know the ancer to if u did so witch is why u felt stupid when it was ancered

as to who he think he is to tell u what to do... u asked for help son he gave the ancer wether u do it or not is up to u

as to the spam. thouse post where close enuf to gether that livys ancer may not have been on yet when he went to ancer it

his ancer was all most the same as livys "there is an option for it" only he said that u could have found this if u had used a little effert first as u should have done

sheesh some peps kids

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    This is excatly why we're starting to lose vauled members of this board.
    There is no need whatsoever for the type of replys recieved on this thread. The guy asked for help-if u dont want to give it, then dont. There is no need for sarcastic replys.
    Lets leave the attitude at the door please guys..
    Sorry, totally off topic but I feel I had to say this.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Poster
    BLAH! BLAH! BLAH!

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    looks Neater, jesus get a life!