Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Psp

asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by yiny46
    no...i have a ds emulator...and i just dont like sony...the only good thing that came out of sony were
    1)dance dance revolution
    2)Jak and Daxter series
    and
    3)CD players/headphones/speakers
    Thats it!
    Sony never going to be as good as nintendo...im saying this being a hardcore nintendo gamer...and X-box...but not as much...bottom line
    _________________________________________________________________________I HATE SONY...

What this

The top ten selling games of 2004 are as follows:
    1. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (PS2);
    2. Halo 2 (Xbox);
    3. Madden NFL 2005 (PS2);
    4. ESPN NFL 2K5 (PS2);
    5. Need For Speed: Underground 2 (PS2);
    6. Pokemon Fire Red /w Adapter (GBA);
    7. NBA Live 2005 (PS2);
    8. Spider-Man: The Movie 2 (PS2);
    9. Halo (Xbox);
    10. ESPN NFL 2K5 (Xbox)
    Doesn't look like nintendo cant get more then one game on the top selling list of 2004.

Don't be a fan boy, sure nintendo has some good games, but its not much.

You forgot to add those games, also Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater and the up and coming God of War. I guess you haven't played them at all so you wont even listen.

Just look at the games that come out for nintendo. How many are exclusive and didn't come out for another system first? Zelda, mario, that fox game, and what else? Wheres the games that target adults or anyone that has a fore teen or older mind set. Don't use RE 2, because that is coming to xbox and ps2 soon.

By the way the emulator is getting development for the DS now, it hasn't even been released. I own a DS so i don't care, but at least i know my facts. DS has unique game play but no good games and shitty graphics.

PSP has ok graphics but stunning for handheld, and a great line up for games. (NFS Rivals, MGS ACID, THUG remix, ect..)

DS has only one good game so far and that is mario, and the sonic game hats coming out soon. The thing is this games that they have that are good ARE NOT ORIGINAL. There best game is Pokemon, but all they do it remake that with new story line and nothing else.

Play the freaking games before you judge, i have all the systems that are out so far. They all have good points. (INCLUDING NINTENDO) Wether you prefer one over the other doesn't make the other shitty.
    Last edited by Agent Smith; 02-10-2005 at 05:23 PM.

2. Games   -   #32
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunted
    That is more of a biast oppinion, since you are a "Hardcore Nintendo Gamer" ...

The reason I don't like Nintendo, the graphics are so childish... for example: Zelda - Windwaker or whatever... the graphics are so childish... I have never played it so I can not go and judge on the game play of it, but just by the looks of it, it sucks. Also, I have never been a big Zelda fan, I played a game for the N64... which I did not like it. Maybe if I get a chance to play it some time, I might like it, but until then, I don't care much for Nintendo, or Nintendo made games. I also just hate the controller for the Game Cube and the N64.
    so i assume you think an adult game is one with blood and gore

3. Games   -   #33
    Illuminati's Avatar Simple Bystander BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Smith
    Just look at the games that come out for nintendo. How many are exlusive and didnt come out for another system first? Zelda, mario, that fox game, and what else? Wheres the games that target adults or anyone that has a 14teen or older mind set. Dont use RE 2, becuase that is coming to xbox and ps2 soon.

By the way the emulator is getting devlopet for the DS now, it hasent even been released. I own a DS so i dont care, but at least i know my facts. DS has unique game play but no good games and shitty graphics.

DS has only one good game so far and thats mario, and the sonic game. The thing is this games that they have taht are good ARE NOT ORIGINAL.
    Well there is the existing GC-only REs - the Resident Evil remake, RE0 and RE4 Other than that, there's not much in terms of realism for the GC. However, AFAIK the GC isn't about getting the best but rather gameplay. As for saying cartoons make games look kiddish, don't forget XIII

Having said that, the PS2 is still the dominant one for reason of having their share of good games. I'm looking forward to Snake Eater myself, but especially to Ace Combat: Squadron Leader a week on Friday

As for a great DS game, two words - Wario Ware

And like Smith has just said, the emulator is still being developed as teams have only just finished hacking to pieces the DS into a detailed manner. So I'd love to see how someone can have the emulator for a console which people are still working on
    Course if the emulators already out I'd love to see it - ATM uni work for me is developing with GBA development software
    Last edited by Illuminati; 02-10-2005 at 05:23 PM.

4. Games   -   #34
    ApacNTS's Avatar Helljumper
    hey no gaystation comments, good stuff. ps had a good run and still is up there, xbox looks to be the next system to beat, graphic wise, gamewise ps is still owning. gamecube looks good but isnt quite as hot as the other 2, the only reason i had need for a GC was the RE's. funny comic to, i'm sure god was pissed he had to put his controller down to squash some idiot :silly:

5. Games   -   #35
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApacNTS
    hey no gaystation comments, good stuff. ps had a good run and still is up there, xbox looks to be the next system to beat, graphic wise, gamewise ps is still owning. gamecube looks good but isnt quite as hot as the other 2, the only reason i had need for a GC was the RE's. funny comic to, i'm sure god was pissed he had to put his controller down to squash some idiot :silly:
    Right now RE4 is my favorite game.

I like it better than Halo 2, GTA 5, etc.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

6. Games   -   #36
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker
    Dude. This is getting a little weird.
    Yeah, it must have been Ghey-Day yesterday or something...

7. Games   -   #37
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    if i had £125 to spend i'd import an american psp, unless it's strategically organised to release in europe simultaneuosly so its near impossible to get one for less than £200 or whatever the overprice is for us

edit: i just checked amazon for uk. its gonna cost £180, thats $336us. quit complaining bitches
    Last edited by TheDave; 02-10-2005 at 09:04 PM.

8. Games   -   #38
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Yeah, it must have been Ghey-Day yesterday or something...

I posted that because yiny46 was arguing with Hunted yesterday.

Teh IP's. They are the same. Thats just weird.

9. Games   -   #39
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker

I posted that because yiny46 was arguing with Hunted yesterday.

Teh IP's. They are the same. Thats just weird.
    There's another argument going on now...have they got the same ip?

10. Games   -   #40
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    9. There will be no offensive or inflammatory posts meant to offend or hurt any other member(s) or guest(s) of this forum. The use of racial, ethnic, gender based insults, contents or discriminatory comments of any kind will not be allowed or tolerated. Expect action against you if you do.

Seriously, you guys are pushing it...

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast