Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is up with all the fake movies nowadays?

Harsh!'s Avatar n00b

Question Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Adster
    emule-sux for speed takes a month for a movie
    I think your connection must sux dick or your using a gay client...
    Have a look in the verifieds, everything ed2k link I've posted there, I downloaded in 24hours or less., BEFORE I posted them here....
    If the file your tryiing to get is not well spread (ie: less than 10 sources) then you might have trouble....

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Harsh!
    I think your connection must sux dick or your using a gay client...
    Have a look in the verifieds, everything ed2k link I've posted there, I downloaded in 24hours or less., BEFORE I posted them here....
    If the file your tryiing to get is not well spread (ie: less than 10 sources) then you might have trouble....
    well maybe I was a little bit harsh with teh mule

but teh movies I seem to only try to get on emule are ones I can't get on any other filesharing program which in that case is the reason why I still use Emule key to emule is leaving it open

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Harsh!'s Avatar n00b
    When I first started out with eMule, and downloaded rare movies (ie movies with few sources)it took ages to get them like you said...
    But now days new releases etc, are a lot quicker than they used to be due to the large amount of people using ed2k network...
    On a side note, Ive got files Im downloading that have been unfinished for months(lack of sources) that I dont want to delete cause Ive downloaded too much to turn back..lol.

Dont give up on your Mule....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12