Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: "Six Steam"

  1. #1
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    I have come across this program called Six Steam, it claims to let me download stuff of steam free of charge, has anyone tried it? Is it reliable or is it a virus i shouldnt download?

  2. Games   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    Yes I use it and it works for me. But usually users with newer account probably can't use it because they seem to get "Steam Ticket Expired" error , and emporio sucks compared to it...

  3. Games   -   #3
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    yes i use it works awesome for downloading the games but for trying to play cs online not so good..

  4. Games   -   #4
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    in a plane, high as fuck
    Posts
    5,637
    Ya thats what im getting

    their site says there working on it... but i dont know when they said that

    Edit: What about this thing called steam down?
    Last edited by Smith; 02-06-2005 at 03:51 AM.

  5. Games   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCanuk
    Ya thats what im getting

    their site says there working on it... but i dont know when they said that

    Edit: What about this thing called steam down?
    Steam down is the same thing just different name and different creator.
    Last edited by S!X; 02-06-2005 at 05:13 AM.

  6. Games   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    yup, if you have like an old steam account (one you registered long ago before CSS was released, that may work :X )

  7. Games   -   #7
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Yea thats what they say on a few forums ive seen "Untill steam bans it"

  8. Games   -   #8

  9. Games   -   #9
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    yup, if you have like an old steam account (one you registered long ago before CSS was released, that may work :X )
    wait i got like 3 steam accounts from long time ago, would that lemme play cs source online? it already registered half life cd-key in there..

  10. Games   -   #10
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    7,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    wait i got like 3 steam accounts from long time ago, would that lemme play cs source online? it already registered half life cd-key in there..
    yes monkey hook me up dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •