Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: StarTrek Enterprise CANCELLED!

worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Star Trek: Enterprise Cancelled!

After four seasons, Star Trek: Enterprise has reached the end of its mission ...
    PRESS RELEASE

UPN and Paramount Network Television have jointly announced that this will be the final season of Star Trek: Enterprise on UPN. [Production will continue until the end of this season, which will finish shooting in March.] The series finale will air on Friday, May 13, 2005.

"Star Trek has been an important part of UPN's history, and Enterprise has carried on the tradition of its predecessors with great distinction," said Dawn Ostroff, President, Entertainment, UPN. "We'd like to thank Rick Berman, Brannon Braga and an incredibly talented cast for creating an engaging, new dimension to the Star Trek universe on UPN, and we look forward to working with them, and our partners at Paramount Network Television, on a send-off that salutes its contributions to The Network and satisfies its loyal viewers."

David Stapf, President of Paramount Network Television, said, "The creators, stars and crew of Star Trek: Enterprise ambitiously and proudly upheld the fine traditions of the Star Trek franchise. We are grateful for their contributions to the legacy of Trek and commend them on completing nearly 100 exciting, dramatic and visually stunning episodes. All of us at Paramount warmly bid goodbye to Enterprise, and we all look forward to a new chapter of this enduring franchise in the future."

A prequel to the original "Star Trek" series, STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE premiered on UPN on Sept. 26, 2001, and aired for its first three seasons on Wednesdays (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT). On Oct. 8, 2004, STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE moved into its current time on Fridays (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT). Through its four-year run, STAR TREK: ENTERPRISE produced a total of 98 episodes and earned four Emmy Awards.

Ooh My...! This is Horrrriiible,...
    now I feel terrible... I knew it was going to happen sooner or later, but It doesn't make it any easier. Dama it, damn it all to hell. :crying:

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Whoa Doktor!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    This was the best one and now it gets cancelled. Oh well.

It seems they are showing the beginning of the Federation with humans, Vulcans, Tellarites, and Andorians uniting. Once I saw that I should have known.

Now it's on...............for J. Michael Straszynski's Star Trek!!!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    finally, didn't think this thing would get cancelled jp jp

4 seaons is a bit short, wonder why they cancelled it though, there were a lot of viewers so that can't be it.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    4 seaons is a bit short, wonder why they cancelled it though, there were a lot of viewers so that can't be it.v
    Here you are wrong, even here in Europe wie saw that the Nubers are dropping, and your Guys in UPN only look at the American Market.

It is just Money and they did not get what the wantet. But after the last Elction in the US I cant say that there is something that can shock me.

Greetings from "Old Europe" (as Rumsfeld see´s us)

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    worldpease's Avatar always annoying
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman
    Now it's on...............for J. Michael Straszynski's Star Trek!!!!

Busyman, You confused me a little,
    can you tell me what you mean?

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    ya, i dont get it either busyman....

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    J. Michael Straszynski is the creator of the comic books Rising Stars, (writer) for Spiderman, and others.

He created Babylon 5 after he was supposed to write for Star Trek DS9 but had a power struggle with Rick Berman and Brannon Braga over control.

It seems he has now been green lit to write a new Star Trek series.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    I really like Enterprise, but kept expecting to see that little bloke and his remote control talking to Ziggy.....

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Meh. It's time for a fully Klingon centered ST series.
    Enough with the Federation pussies.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast