View Poll Results: Is this joke funny.......

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • Very funny

2 10.53%
  • STFU

17 89.47%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this a good or a bad joke.....

AussieSheila's Avatar Dazed & Confused
    A man sends a fax to his wife. "Dear wife, I love you and think of you as a great wife. But you are 54, and I have needs. So please understand when I tell you I will be at a hotel with my 18 year old secretary. I will be home at midnight." He sends the fax.
    When he gets home, true to his word, at midnight, he finds a note on the table. "Dear husband. I thankyou for your honesty. May I remind you that you're also 54, and I have needs too. So I will be at a hotel with my tennis coach, who is also 18. Being good at maths, I hope you will understand when I say that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18 so I won't be back until tomorrow lunchtime."

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by AussieSheila
    A man sends a fax to his wife. "Dear wife, I love you and think of you as a great wife. But you are 54, and I have needs. So please understand when I tell you I will be at a hotel with my 18 year old secretary. I will be home at midnight." He sends the fax.
    When he gets home, true to his word, at midnight, he finds a note on the table. "Dear husband. I thankyou for your honesty. May I remind you that you're also 54, and I have needs too. So I will be at a hotel with my tennis coach, who is also 18. Being good at maths, I hope you will understand when I say that 18 goes into 54 more times than 54 goes into 18 so I won't be back until tomorrow lunchtime."

Nice in theory, but I imagine sex with an 18 year old male is like a cameo appearance by a movie star.

Hope she enjoys her 18 seconds.
    Last edited by hobbes; 02-06-2005 at 09:57 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    Nice in theory, but I imagine sex with an 18 year old male is like a cameo appearance by a movie star.

Hope she enjoys her 18 seconds.
    Eighteen seconds .What a stallion......

4. Lounge   -   #14
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Withcheese
    Me (at Student's Union): What course you doing?
    Student: Geology.
    Me: How are you doing on it?
    Student: It rocks.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12