Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Nobody got my point. Royalties & dictatorships are the problem. And the bad news is Saddam & the Iraqi regime are only 1% of the problem. For every penny that Saddam gives to support terrorists, the royalties of the region give (oil money) at least a dollar. For every terrorist that gets training & or idealogy in Iraq at least a 100 terrorists are given aid & comfort in surrounding royalties. And the possible solutions to the problem as I see it are: 1)democracies throughout the region [I hope the US is attempting this now] 2)genocide [not acceptable] & 3)giving up oil & finding alternative fuels [not gonna happen given the greed factor].

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Dogbert@3 April 2003 - 02:41
    A Note To Whom It Should Concern...

Some folks priorities are all screwed up. The leadership, if that is what you call it, of Iraq are the true satans of the land. Check the facts and find out how their own people faired under that government (dictatorship). If it's so wonderful why are the Iraq people fleeing? Can the U. S. and others fix what needs to be fixed? Think about it. What if the U. S. did not get involved..... perhaps the following copied document is really meaningful. Just read it and then think about it.....

I propose the following 10 point noninterference plan which should make the world happy!

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines and leave them on their own.
    They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's "BACK HOME, BABY!"

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise.
    This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides' most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.
    I propose immediate enactment!!!

Can you imagine what the reaction would be if Bush said this in a joking manner, ala Reagan's "The bombing starts in five minutes....." statement?
    One of two responses: Total cacaphony or total silence.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Dogbert@2 April 2003 - 17:41

Some folks priorities are all screwed up. The leadership, if that is what you call it, of Iraq are the true satans of the land. Check the facts and find out how their own people faired under that government (dictatorship). If it's so wonderful why are the Iraq people fleeing? Can the U. S. and others fix what needs to be fixed? Think about it. What if the U. S. did not get involved..... perhaps the following copied document is really meaningful. Just read it and then think about it.....

I propose the following 10 point noninterference plan which should make the world happy!

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines and leave them on their own.
    They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's "BACK HOME, BABY!"

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides' most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.
    i couldn't tell if that was highly sarcastic or highly intelligent

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by kAb@3 April 2003 - 06:34
    i couldn't tell if that was highly sarcastic or highly intelligent
    It was both; a terrific example of demonstrating absurdity through the rapier-like use of same-one of the most salient I've seen.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bender@3 April 2003 - 01:24
    I hope you're not offended by it.
    You could'nt if you tried

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    ok , there is always going to be war like someone stated, and there is no perfect government. that is obvious. which one works best for the people? we think democracy, but is it? can the US even be called a democracy, or is it all based on money?

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17

Here's the plan:

This is incredibly stupid! What my point is that the US should not militarily interfere with other countries. As one of the richest countries in the world it is their responsibility to help out the poorer ones or they will be seen as some incredibly greedy pigs. The point about illigal alins lol well that was more than stupid. You mean you can kill millions of non american ppl all over the world and then not let anyone come to your country? And why is it that america can kill ppl, test their weapons bla bla bla against other much poorer countries but when only 5k ppl die in america it seems the end of the world? There would be no bombings if america hadnt been interfering themselves. Take USSR agains Afghanistan for example. Russia was advancing on afghanistan to inforce communism there and what did the stupid americans do? They gave the afghans weapons. Around a million afghans and 15,000 russians died because of those weapons. Bin Ladin supported the mujahideen in afghanistan but afterwards america went on the interfere with iraq and kuwait and by invading kuwait they did something to bin ladin i cant really remmember. After this bin ladin was enraged and he made al qaeda. So you see americans bring everything to themselves. By having war with iraq i am sure they will make another stupid mistake and lots of americans will die because of it. The UN inspections only needed 1 month longer but could they wait? Noooo. Now then why is bush like this? I believe he wants to be put in history as a hero for america by destroying all the terrorist cells but this will never happen. The more muslims they kill the more will go on the path of terrorism. Being muslim myself I see this all over my community. Lots of ppl are considering becoming part of al qaeda because americans wont leave us alone. Also as an afghan I want to say that afghans are not grateful to americans at all. We are now ruled by the nothern allience a group of rapists nad pirates. I dont see any reconstruction at all. Also america thank you for your money support. Out of all the countries you have killed most of us and given us the least so thank you fucking america.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    Poster
    This is incredibly stupid! What my point is that the US should not militarily interfere with other countries. As one of the richest countries in the world it is their responsibility to help out the poorer ones or they will be seen as some incredibly greedy pigs. The point about illigal alins lol well that was more than stupid. You mean you can kill millions of non american ppl all over the world and then not let anyone come to your country? And why is it that america can kill ppl, test their weapons bla bla bla against other much poorer countries but when only 5k ppl die in america it seems the end of the world? There would be no bombings if america hadnt been interfering themselves. Take USSR agains Afghanistan for example. Russia was advancing on afghanistan to inforce communism there and what did the stupid americans do? They gave the afghans weapons. Around a million afghans and 15,000 russians died because of those weapons. Bin Ladin supported the mujahideen in afghanistan but afterwards america went on the interfere with iraq and kuwait and by invading kuwait they did something to bin ladin i cant really remmember. After this bin ladin was enraged and he made al qaeda. So you see americans bring everything to themselves. By having war with iraq i am sure they will make another stupid mistake and lots of americans will die because of it. The UN inspections only needed 1 month longer but could they wait? Noooo. Now then why is bush like this? I believe he wants to be put in history as a hero for america by destroying all the terrorist cells but this will never happen. The more muslims they kill the more will go on the path of terrorism. Being muslim myself I see this all over my community. Lots of ppl are considering becoming part of al qaeda because americans wont leave us alone. Also as an afghan I want to say that afghans are not grateful to americans at all. We are now ruled by the nothern allience a group of rapists nad pirates. I dont see any reconstruction at all. Also america thank you for your money support. Out of all the countries you have killed most of us and given us the least so thank you fucking america.
    Oh my.....watch this guy..he sounds like a terrorist in the making.And for all of you people out there that like to put the U.S. down

edit: fixed quote tags

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Also as an afghan I want to say that afghans are not grateful to americans at all. We are now ruled by the nothern allience a group of rapists nad pirates. I dont see any reconstruction at all. Also america thank you for your money support. Out of all the countries you have killed most of us and given us the least so thank you fucking america.
    Much as I disagree with a lot of what this guy has said (in the original 'America' post)......I've been saying this bit for about 6 months now.

All the US people that think they have 'liberated' Afganistan, think again, its only around the capital where there is any lipservice to 'Law and Order'. The WarLords have more power than ever now.

The majority of the people are in a worse state than when US/UK went in, and despite all the promises of the west about not leaving them in the lurch, most of the Money that has been 'Invested' in Afganistan is for that Oil Pipeline that the Taliban didnt want built.

Call me cynical if you like.........

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    EDIT: Ignore this post
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast