Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

Americans wonder why alot people in the world including western counrtys dont like what there Government/People do and the ignorance displayed on this board is an example of this.

For Instance Dogbert said

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

It's Funny how you dont metion the "Interference" that the US did in Iran where a democartic Government was overthrown and brutal Despot(Shah) was put into power all thanks to the C.I.A. and people have got the nerve to blame Islam.
    What About Chilie another Democratic Government to be overthrown and a Brutal Military dictactor put in place.

Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indoenesia to name a few.

That "interference" as you put it has cost the lives of tens of millions, but it's okay your in your nice comforty bed.

And this interference has not stopped the US is now involved in Columbia

Here's an other by Spindulik

Wow Dogert! That was intense, and TRUE. A lot of people are free loading on America. You may also add that %80 of the crap we buy in our stores are made in other countries. Even the stores are owned in other countries. I can't even find a decent pair of heavy duty American made work boots, for heavy construction jobsites anymore. You know, a lot of people come to America's schools and leave. I know one family who came to America, opened a downtown restaurant for a few years, made a ton of money and left the country, without paying a penny in taxes! How's that for you? I pay over $17,000 (after deductions) a year in taxes, and I don't make a whole lot for myself either, enough to buy a new car every year. Then these people rip us off.

My German brother-in-law married my sister, so he can stay in this country. How about that?

A lot of American Iraqis, the ones who fled during the "late Saddam's regime", can tell you the horrors of the life over there. I welcome these people to the USA. They deserve free life. You should hear their stories.
    That crap you buy is also the same as in Australia mostly From China(or in your case Mexico) and it's off the back of workers who are poorly paid and have little or no conditions which Multinationals corporations make huge profits from.

Funny thing he picks on "these people", but i would suggest that the large majority of the "freeloaders"
    in America are Americans, or dont we remember Enron or Worldcom funny how short some peoples memorys are.
    Do you really think that Rich People in America pay tax?lol

Some people have also tried to use human rights as the reason for war , but you think your goverment Fights wars for human rights , just look at what i already said, The US fights wars when it's in there interest, if your looking for humans rights reasons for war why dont the US go to War with China.

You think America's a Democracy

More people in the US watched the superbowl than voted!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #32
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken
    Originally posted by Dogbert@6 April 2003 - 05:29
    A Link, a link,
    a link to think!

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?t...storyID=2514377

Those Iraq folks really know how to treat there own people!
    So, in other words...No, you dont have a link re: WMD.

Instead you post a link to 200 bodies found (dead a number of years) claimed to be the bodies of Iraqi Soldiers returned by Iran at the start of March for re-patriation and burial by the relatives.

The link in your following post includes a Statement by Iran backing up the Iraqi claim.

That following link also includes a Q&A session where the question was asked re: have any WMD been found.....to which the answer was basically......"none yet"...although they have already searched some locations where they previously "knew" had them...

Thanks Dogbert, nice anti war couple of posts there

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

3. The Drawing Room   -   #33
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Ummm.....I don't know about Caombodia and Indonesia, But in Vietnam, the Communists from the south were trying to take over the Democracy of the north. We came in to try to stop the communists, we didn't attack a democratic country.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

4. The Drawing Room   -   #34
    OOOOOOOOOOOhhh Reallllllllllllly! The U.S. is an oil sucking nation. NOW, give us your oil or we'll bomb you to smitherines!!!

Just give us the OIL. Never mind what you do to your own people. It's ok to cut their tongues out. It's ok to execute them because they comb their hair different than you. Nah, everything is okay. Just give us the oil. Ok, ok, we'll pay you for it. Just don't let us find out what a terrible monster you really are. How you gassed your own people. Don't let it be know how you have put FEAR in everyone's heart. How you kill your people has to be your big secret.

Ooops! I think their big secret is out! The benevolent dictator is not so benevolent. Iraqian leadership and others of their ilk should rot in HELL forever.

And to all of you terrorists reading this.....LOOK OUT....YOU ARE AN ENDANGER SPECIES! We'll bomb your f'n ass next!

5. The Drawing Room   -   #35
    Poster
    yeah saddams a swell guy hmmm lets see rape mothers and daughters in front of husbands and fathers, tortures their own soccer team if they dont play up to his standards gasses his own people { oh sorry they were from a different tribe} and you douche bags have the nerve to call bush " hitler" pick up a book you morons

6. The Drawing Room   -   #36
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by dwightfry@6 April 2003 - 15:27
    Ummm.....I don't know about Caombodia and Indonesia, But in Vietnam, the Communists from the south were trying to take over the Democracy of the north. We came in to try to stop the communists, we didn't attack a democratic country.
    Actually, North Vietnam was Communist, South Vietnam was a decmocracy. Saigon was renamed into Ho Chi Minh City. That was more a proxy fight between the former Soviet Union and America, anyway. I think the USSR won that one.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

7. The Drawing Room   -   #37
    Originally posted by MagicNakor+6 April 2003 - 18:24--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MagicNakor @ 6 April 2003 - 18:24)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry@6 April 2003 - 15:27
    Ummm.....I don&#39;t know about Caombodia and Indonesia, But in Vietnam, the Communists from the south were trying to take over the Democracy of the north. We came in to try to stop the communists, we didn&#39;t attack a democratic country.&nbsp;
    Actually, North Vietnam was Communist, South Vietnam was a decmocracy. Saigon was renamed into Ho Chi Minh City. That was more a proxy fight between the former Soviet Union and America, anyway. I think the USSR won that one.

[/b][/quote]
    Magick, He flunked geography.
    Most people fall asleep in geography anyway.

At least he halfway paid attention in history.

Stop harrassing the boy.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #38
    Originally posted by junkyardking@6 April 2003 - 06:08
    Americans wonder why alot people in the world including western counrtys dont like what there Government/People do and the ignorance displayed on this board is an example of this.

For Instance Dogbert said

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them &#39;good old boys&#39;. We will never "interfere" again.

It&#39;s Funny how you dont metion the "Interference" that the US did in Iran where a democartic Government was overthrown and brutal Despot(Shah) was put into power all thanks to the C.I.A. and people have got the nerve to blame Islam.
    What About Chilie another Democratic Government to be overthrown and a Brutal Military dictactor put in place.

That "interference" as you put it has cost the lives of tens of millions, but it&#39;s okay your in your nice comforty bed.

And this interference has not stopped the US is now involved in Columbia

Here&#39;s an other by Spindulik

Wow Dogert&#33; That was intense, and TRUE. A lot of people are free loading on America. You may also add that %80 of the crap we buy in our stores are made in other countries. Even the stores are owned in other countries. I can&#39;t even find a decent pair of heavy duty American made work boots, for heavy construction jobsites anymore. You know, a lot of people come to America&#39;s schools and leave. I know one family who came to America, opened a downtown restaurant for a few years, made a ton of money and left the country, without paying a penny in taxes&#33; How&#39;s that for you? I pay over &#036;17,000 (after deductions) a year in taxes, and I don&#39;t make a whole lot for myself either, enough to buy a new car every year. Then these people rip us off.

My German brother-in-law married my sister, so he can stay in this country. How about that?

A lot of American Iraqis, the ones who fled during the "late Saddam&#39;s regime", can tell you the horrors of the life over there. I welcome these people to the USA. They deserve free life. You should hear their stories.
    That crap you buy is also the same as in Australia mostly From China(or in your case Mexico) and it&#39;s off the back of workers who are poorly paid and have little or no conditions which Multinationals corporations make huge profits from.

Funny thing he picks on "these people", but i would suggest that the large majority of the "freeloaders"
    in America are Americans, or dont we remember Enron or Worldcom funny how short some peoples memorys are.
    Do you really think that Rich People in America pay tax?lol

Some people have also tried to use human rights as the reason for war , but you think your goverment Fights wars for human rights , just look at what i already said, The US fights wars when it&#39;s in there interest, if your looking for humans rights reasons for war why dont the US go to War with China.

You think America&#39;s a Democracy

More people in the US watched the superbowl than voted&#33;
    Well, part of the reason a few us us point out the good America has done and the Evil that Saddam has done is because a few symPATHETIC voices for the "benevolence of the Baath party" keep trying to trash us.

As for Iran...I&#39;m a bit confused.

As I recall, the Ayatollah was the bad guy. Very strong terrorist ties.
    A religious extremist.

The Shah was the democratic character.

Khomeini just wanted to exterminate all non-muslims.
    Starting with Salmon Rushdie as I recall.

We used Saddam to overthrow that dictator.

Yes we did.

We didn&#39;t at that time believe that Saddam would turn out as bad.
    If we had known though, that may not have changed what we did.
    You cannot change the world all at once.

Now, before you pose the question, "why does America think it has the right to decide"?

Well, this is country is the most tollerant of religious and racial diversity and the most able to move the world toward an ultimate goal of everyone getting along with everyone else.

The muslim people are highly inteligent and adaptive.
    Thats a good thing if we can get them past this war thing and start them moving toward a one world way of seeing things.

Unfortunately, there are a few muslims, (not many but enough), who are radical extremists and honestly believe they are carrying out God&#39;s will when they strap a bomb to themselves and run into a coffee shop or fly a plane into a building.
    They don&#39;t believe this because of anything they&#39;ve read.

They believe this because of what they have been told, (brainwashed), by an even fewer number of so-called religious extremist who you will never see with a bomb strapped to their bodies.

Those are the guys, (the ones who won&#39;t fly a plane into a building but brainwash others to), we are after. But they are protected behind a confused army of "martyrs for Allah".

Just look at the bold Fedayeen militia.

Look how boldly the cower behind innocent children in the dead of night and take pot shots at our men.

These are the men of Saddam&#39;s army.

They were trained that this was right.

And what would American and British soldiers do?

What are they doing right now?

Are they hiding behind women and children?

Or are they trying to protect them from the very army that you would think should be defending them.

All past difference aside, this war was necessary.

Our cause is just.

Peace

9. The Drawing Room   -   #39
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz+7 April 2003 - 00:44--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ne1GotZardoz @ 7 April 2003 - 00:44)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -MagicNakor@6 April 2003 - 18:24
    <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry
    @6 April 2003 - 15:27
    Ummm.....I don&#39;t know about Caombodia and Indonesia, But in Vietnam, the Communists from the south were trying to take over the Democracy of the north. We came in to try to stop the communists, we didn&#39;t attack a democratic country.

Magick, He flunked geography.
    Most people fall asleep in geography anyway.

At least he halfway paid attention in history.

Stop harrassing the boy. [/b][/quote]

LOL, Thanks for your support.

So, is my point still accurate? We weren&#39;t attacking a democratic country?
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

10. The Drawing Room   -   #40
    President Bush is NOT a terrorist and Reasons Why I&#39;m so tired...

For a couple years I&#39;ve been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, exercise, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I found out the real reason; I&#39;m tired because I&#39;m overworked. Let me explain...

The population of the United Stated is 239 million. 106 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 83 million who are under-age or still in school, and 3 people who are still working on their PhD&#39;s since the 50&#39;s, which leave 49.99997 million to do the work.

Four million, four hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred seventy are in the Armed Forces, which leaves forty five and a half million to do the civilian work.

Of this there are 29.4 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 18.5 million to do the work. Half that many work for State and City Governments, and leaving 1,400,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 895,798 people in prisons, so that leaves 504,202 to do the work.

There are 504,200 people being treated in hospitals, at doctor appointments, or on sick leave today. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

...and you&#39;re sitting there playing around on the internet.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast