Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

Originally posted by dwightfry+6 April 2003 - 19:55--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (dwightfry @ 6 April 2003 - 19:55)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -ne1GotZardoz@7 April 2003 - 00:44
    Originally posted by -MagicNakor@6 April 2003 - 18:24
    <!--QuoteBegin--dwightfry
    @6 April 2003 - 15:27
    Ummm.....I don&#39;t know about Caombodia and Indonesia, But in Vietnam, the Communists from the south were trying to take over the Democracy of the north. We came in to try to stop the communists, we didn&#39;t attack a democratic country.

Actually, North Vietnam was Communist, South Vietnam was a decmocracy. Saigon was renamed into Ho Chi Minh City. That was more a proxy fight between the former Soviet Union and America, anyway. I think the USSR won that one.

Magick, He flunked geography.
    Most people fall asleep in geography anyway.

At least he halfway paid attention in history.

Stop harrassing the boy.
    LOL, Thanks for your support.

So, is my point still accurate? We weren&#39;t attacking a democratic country? [/b][/quote]
    Your point was right but you still get a &#39;D&#39; in history.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Originally posted by Dogbert@6 April 2003 - 20:51
    President Bush is NOT a terrorist and Reasons Why I&#39;m so tired...

President Bush IS a terrorist...Haven&#39;t you been watching Iraqi News?

Oh...And I don&#39;t even want to hear about your problems. This is an office.
    Get back to work.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    Ask why the majority of Vietnamese supported the Communists because the democracy was corrupt as shit, and although the Communists promised better they were the same as the people they replaced.

ne1GotZardoz Posted on 7 April 2003 - 01:37
    Well, part of the reason a few us us point out the good America has done and the Evil that Saddam has done is because a few symPATHETIC voices for the "benevolence of the Baath party" keep trying to trash us.

As for Iran...I&#39;m a bit confused.

As I recall, the Ayatollah was the bad guy. Very strong terrorist ties.
    A religious extremist.

The Shah was the democratic character.

Khomeini just wanted to exterminate all non-muslims.
    Starting with Salmon Rushdie as I recall.

We used Saddam to overthrow that dictator.

Yes we did.

We didn&#39;t at that time believe that Saddam would turn out as bad.
    If we had known though, that may not have changed what we did.
    You cannot change the world all at once.

Now, before you pose the question, "why does America think it has the right to decide"?

Well, this is country is the most tollerant of religious and racial diversity and the most able to move the world toward an ultimate goal of everyone getting along with everyone else.

The muslim people are highly inteligent and adaptive.
    Thats a good thing if we can get them past this war thing and start them moving toward a one world way of seeing things.

Unfortunately, there are a few muslims, (not many but enough), who are radical extremists and honestly believe they are carrying out God&#39;s will when they strap a bomb to themselves and run into a coffee shop or fly a plane into a building.
    They don&#39;t believe this because of anything they&#39;ve read.

They believe this because of what they have been told, (brainwashed), by an even fewer number of so-called religious extremist who you will never see with a bomb strapped to their bodies.

Those are the guys, (the ones who won&#39;t fly a plane into a building but brainwash others to), we are after. But they are protected behind a confused army of "martyrs for Allah".

Just look at the bold Fedayeen militia.

Look how boldly the cower behind innocent children in the dead of night and take pot shots at our men.

These are the men of Saddam&#39;s army.

They were trained that this was right.

And what would American and British soldiers do?

What are they doing right now?

Are they hiding behind women and children?

Or are they trying to protect them from the very army that you would think should be defending them.

All past difference aside, this war was necessary.

Our cause is just.

Peace

No need to be confused about The Shah, Iran actually was democratic before the shah and once the CIA supported Coup took place it became a dictatorship, and the shah spent his country&#39;s wealth on opulence, while is people were poor.
    The US supported him all the way and when he was kicked out The US took him.

The Fundamentalists took advantage of the hate(which they rightly felt) felt towards The US and overthrew them, The support they received from the people from Iran had more too do with what the US had done to them than Islam.

The Ayatollah was a product of his time, The men involved in the coup, say the US president of the time and his C.I.A cohorts were the BAD guys.

They Tried to use Saddam to stop the fundamentalism spreading, But If America had not destroyed the democracy of Iran in the first place then they wouldn&#39;t have the trouble there now having.

"this is country is the most tolerant of religious and racial diversity" The US is Hardly tolerant, it may have allot of immigrants but allot of Americans still haven&#39;t got over black people.
    I would Say Australia is The most tolerate but we have went backwards under conservatism.

"We didn&#39;t at that time believe that Saddam would turn out as bad.
    If we had known though, that may not have changed what we did.
    You cannot change the world all at once."

That pretty weak defence at best, Saddam had all his opponents systematically killed at one meeting were he took control and ordered them out to be shot, and the US after this would think he was a good man,
    give me a break.

"Our cause is just." and what cause is that? a cause to help unselfishly the people of the world, i dont think so.
    Or lets "give" them what America has because we know America is beacon of Freedom ect ect where people die because they cant afford health care and even when they have a HMO they wont get the surgery because the policy wont cover them.
    Nevermind the rest.

America enter&#39;s war for it&#39;s own interest, if America is so concerned about peoples rights maybe they should go to war with China were they have forced Abortions and run people over with tanks.
    What about some African countries, one where over 3 million have been killed, oh wait a minute they have no oil and there black.

Dont be so naive about what the US has done and what it&#39;s doing now. It makes them no better than the dictator themselves.

The thing is some of the Americans here never learn or dont care too know anything about what there government does and will continue to wonder why the world doesn&#39;t like America.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    Originally posted by junkyardking@7 April 2003 - 04:32
    The thing is some of the Americans here never learn or dont care too know anything about what there government does and will continue to wonder why the world doesn&#39;t like America.
    World doesn&#39;t like America?

Really?

Honest?

I won&#39;t bother replying to the rest of your post.

I&#39;ve already replied enough to your posts.

You prefer to point out the descrepancies of past administrations.

Every administration has them.

Every country has them.

Every country is despised by a portion of the world.

The USA is no exception to that rule.

Can we focus please?

Not on underlying themes for this war...That enters the realm of conspiracy theory.

Everyone has one.

Everyone thinks theirs is right.

Everyone can give numerous resources to back theirs up.

Lets focus on something you&#39;ve not had much experience with...the issue at hand.

We have a military, "The Fedayeen and Republican guard", who think its a good thing to shoot innocent civilians, (their own country men, women and children), and push children out in front of them while they take pot shots at our men. Who cut off electricity and water to whole populations of their own people.

We have another military, "the US and British", who try to protect the civilians of another country, people we have no ties to, other than that we are all on one small planet. A military who sacrifices it&#39;s own agenda to secure that civilian population. This slows us down. We have to clear the river of mines so we can get food and water to these people.
    That slows us down more.
    We could forget about them and beeline to Baghdad.
    We decide to leave a large portion of our troops behind to help secure the city for its people.
    Why do we need to leave so many soldiers?
    Because the Republican guard is shooting its own citizens.

Maybe I&#39;m mixed up here. Aren&#39;t they suppose to protect the citizens of Iraq from us?

Why are we protecting the citizens of Iraq from their army?

Do you know?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    dwightfry's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by ne1GotZardoz+7 April 2003 - 09:37--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ne1GotZardoz @ 7 April 2003 - 09:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Dogbert@6 April 2003 - 20:51
    &nbsp; President Bush is NOT a terrorist and Reasons Why I&#39;m so tired...

President Bush IS a terrorist...Haven&#39;t you been watching Iraqi News?

Oh...And I don&#39;t even want to hear about your problems. This is an office.
    Get back to work.

[/b][/quote]
    Even if you hate america, how can you trust the Iraqi news. America gives us a lot of propaganda, but the Iraqi telivision is just ludicrious. They are telling the citizens that the Iraqi army has won in the battle for bagdad. They even held a pathetic celebration of their "victory". They&#39;re not stretching the truth, they are flat out lying.
    Life should come with backround music
    -Dwight Fry-
    Coconut, the desert's onion
    -Dwight Fry-
    Why stand when you can lean, why lean when you can sit, why sit when you can lounge, why lounge when you can lie
    -Dwight Fry-
    www.BrownSugarStudios.com

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Good point-dwightfry-

How DO people choose which brand of propaganda to consume?

There may be pre-existing or latent reasons, but how often is it by default?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    I think I&#39;ve figured it out. Apparently the US and the Brits have invaded the wrong country. As per Iraq news sources life in Bagdad is normal. I wonder what country our troops are in? Anyone know?

Stay tuned to other news sources for discoveries of WMD. They have&#39;em.
    They are being found. Don&#39;t ask me for links. Do your own lookin&#39;. What are you a lazy bum? Turn on, tune in to various sources.

You will have to decide for yourself which source is propaganda and which is honest news.

Oh, by the way....President Bush is NOT a terrorist. Actions speak louder than words. Humanitarian efforts to help the people of Iraq are taking place now.

I love everyone of you. Thanks for the good reads, all of them.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    Arrogance will get you nowhere.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    Dogbert&nbsp; Posted: 7 April 2003 - 19:15
    Oh, by the way....President Bush is NOT a terrorist. Actions speak louder than words. Humanitarian efforts to help the people of Iraq are taking place now.

I suppose you would say that if an American Bomb killed your family.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Originally posted by Dogbert@7 April 2003 - 06:51

For a couple years I&#39;ve been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, exercise, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I found out the real reason; I&#39;m tired because I&#39;m overworked. Let me explain...

The population of the United Stated is 239 million. 106 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 83 million who are under-age or still in school, and 3 people who are still working on their PhD&#39;s since the 50&#39;s, which leave 49.99997 million to do the work.

Four million, four hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred seventy are in the Armed Forces, which leaves forty five and a half million to do the civilian work.

Of this there are 29.4 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 18.5 million to do the work. Half that many work for State and City Governments, and leaving 1,400,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 895,798 people in prisons, so that leaves 504,202 to do the work.

There are 504,200 people being treated in hospitals, at doctor appointments, or on sick leave today. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

...and you&#39;re sitting there playing around on the internet.

For a couple years I&#39;ve been blaming it on iron poor blood, lack of vitamins, exercise, dieting and a dozen other maladies. But now I found out the real reason; I&#39;m tired because I&#39;m overworked. Let me explain...

The population of the United Stated is 239 million. 106 million are retired. That leaves 133 million to do the work.

There are 83 million who are under-age or still in school, and 3 people who are still working on their PhD&#39;s since the 50&#39;s, which leave 49.99997 million to do the work.

Four million, four hundred ninety nine thousand, nine hundred seventy are in the Armed Forces, which leaves forty five and a half million to do the civilian work.

Of this there are 29.4 million employed by the federal government. This leaves 18.5 million to do the work. Half that many work for State and City Governments, and leaving 1,400,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 895,798 people in prisons, so that leaves 504,202 to do the work.

There are 504,200 people being treated in hospitals, at doctor appointments, or on sick leave today. That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

...and you&#39;re sitting there playing around on the internet.

I woke up my roommate laughing so loudly at this&#33; Very, very funny&#33;

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast