Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Originally posted by Z+8 April 2003 - 22:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Z @ 8 April 2003 - 22:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -j2k4@8 April 2003 - 00:58
    <!--QuoteBegin--Z
    @8 April 2003 - 06:55
    actually the US population is in excess of 275 million now.

Is that pre- or post- the last adjustment (1-2 weeks ago)?
    i have no clue what ure talking about. i haven&#39;t read anything in this thread. [/b][/quote]
    Why? Dyslexic? Blind? Pre-occupied?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    pre-occupied.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    I had read something to the effect the previous figure (I can&#39;t remember what it was) had to be adjusted downward due to a counting glitch-didn&#39;t know whether your number reflected that.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    Originally posted by j2k4@8 April 2003 - 23:30
    I had read something to the effect the previous figure (I can&#39;t remember what it was) had to be adjusted downward due to a counting glitch-didn&#39;t know whether your number reflected that.
    u talkin to me?
    who really cares? its approximately 275-280 million now.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    Originally posted by j2k4@8 April 2003 - 23:30
    We COULD demand a recount.

Jeb Bush could organize it.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    Poster
    Originally posted by junkyardking@8 April 2003 - 03:57
    Arrogance will get you nowhere.
    You don&#39;t have to be so arrogant about it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    Originally posted by Spindulik+9 April 2003 - 16:33--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Spindulik @ 9 April 2003 - 16:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--junkyardking@8 April 2003 - 03:57
    Arrogance will get you nowhere.
    You don&#39;t have to be so arrogant about it. [/b][/quote]
    i know&#33;

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    1 you dont have to apologize,is history
    2 yes withdrew the troops,noboby ask them to to be there,I dont see any foreign troops in USA soil.

3 suggest you get informed ,if you are calling for,these that are illegally here to leave then you have to go back and look or read the indians tribes laws,perhaps you will find an article in their ancient writing that you were not welcome to invade their north america land,and more if you decide that you belong here ,I like to know where becouse half of what you imply is habitated by illegals once was part of mexico,who is not telling you to desocuppy my land.the only people that can make those claims of leave my land or deported are the American indians and their mexican-spanish neighbor.
    4 If you dont want to barter trade,or market your goods fine
    5 I assume you never assisted a training school.
    6 I&#39;m sure they will start digging our alaskan refuges,our loved ocean fronts.
    7 offer,saudi arabia the price, the price we chose,do you like to be paid for your work as the employer choses.
    8 As farest natural disasters better alone then ocuppied.
    9 I&#39;m assuming you will also close al the USA ambassies around the world that are filled with CIA agents.
    10 As farest ogly no American is ogly and no american is hated,what is hated is the foreign policy,for instance the resolution on Israel to leave the occupied palestinian land is older then the resolution for Iraq to disarm, the cuban are opressed people colser to our border or our administration dont know distance why 25,000 miles away,weapons of mass destruction,come on look at our back yard,anthrax in Iraq,come on our intelligence can not find who send anthrax to congresmans last year the same intelligence that created the bogus conection al-queda-Iraq with a document signed by an official of some african country at a time the official was no longer with that goverment. in conclusion, the American people has great morals ,principles but at time our administrastion represent theirs and not ours.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Hmm. More pondering. I&#39;m eating at my favorite place, Ponderosa&#33; (Kidding.)
    The 10 point plan was, indeed, brilliant and direct, as a means of opening a discussion.
    The responses were as well.
    What if you had 2 choices:
    Coincidence-or-Planned?
    We can handily abbreviate that as C.O.P.&#33; Okay&#33;

So, George Bush&#39;s daddy, George Bush, is connected with the same group responsible for handling the bin Laden family fortune.
    C.O.P?
    The Bush family also has long and deep ties to the CIA, which is responsible for planning of military strikes, be they one man or country sized.
    C.O.P?

One of the senators tried to get the CIA disbanded once the Cold War was over, claiming the American people had the right to their governmental democracy back, and claiming victory in the Cold War. ( He failed.)
    It was also speculated that only a dire and insidious threat can "justify" the continued spying, lying and manipulating outside the Constitution.
    (sniff-sniff: Do I smell a need to scare Americans?)
    C.O.P?
    We go from Communism to TERRORISM&#33;

I mention again: the book by Charlotte Iserbyte: "The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America."
    I also paraphrase from newspapers:
    Oregon is SHORTENING ITS SCHOOL YEAR and reducing teachers&#39; pay; not enough &#036;. Other states are suffering similar crisis, DESPITE the LOTTO MOTTO:
    "When You Play, We All Win."
    C.O.P.?
    The bottom line is this.
    I think we, America, or rather, the corporate/family control of America,
    is DIRECTLY responsible for 9/11.
    Of COURSE the people used and the training done, and the &#036; is all nontrackable&#33;&#33;&#33; No SHIT&#33;&#33;&#33;(This does not force the blame elsewhere.)
    How would you feel, as an American, if your President came on t.v. and said the following?

"My fellow Americans, we want to get control, and I mean total fucking control, and I mean no holds barred. We have certain interests, we have kids we love...more than YOUR fucking kids. We have most, if not all the reins in our hands. Soon, we&#39;ll have all of them. (insert grin here)
    We control the media, the products, the by-products of product manufacturing, the drug trade, legal and illegal, etc, etc. and by the way,
    God Himself will not be able to help you if you TRY AND fuck WITH US, and yes, we WILL spend an inordinate amount trying to feed and help people, which sucks, because we love our power/money, but really, in the end, it helps us win support, and yes, it does feel surpirsingly good to help people, but still, YOU NEVER READ THE FINE PRINT.
    Of course, the FINE PRINT is locked and sealed, and for good measure written so obtusely that a team of linguists would die from confusion before heads or tails could be made of it, and by the way, woe to those who try.
    My family and friends happen to be on the fruit bearing end of years of planning, and we are not about to let some silly majority, most of whom are too dumb to vote, (like we wanted), and too apathetic, (like we planned ),
    to get in the way. If some of you happen to benefit also, well kiss my ass and vote for me. For those who are injured or dead, well, how many dead people vote? I mean really. And a funeral is much cheaper than treatment."

See, he can&#39;t really say that. It just doesn&#39;t sound...democratic?
    Where was Bush during the 60&#39;s? 70&#39;s? etc. (All 3 Bushes, trace their paths.
    Prescott Bush, G. Bush, and our wise and peaceful leader himself. Interesting road. )

Understand, he&#39;s not the PLANNER. He&#39;s the catalyst.
    I&#39;m sure he&#39;s a nice guy. What guy doesn&#39;t want the best for his family?
    Meanwhile, I&#39;m still waiting for insurance so I can get abdominal pains checked out. (The insurance may well force me back on the street, since even the rent in this bottom of the barrel neighborhood is not exactly cheap, and I may not be able to do both insurance AND rent.)
    ER won&#39;t do it without &#036;. Doctor won&#39;t test without &#036;.
    I can only pray that it&#39;s scar tissue and not cancer. Maybe I&#39;ll find out.
    Maybe I won&#39;t. But I still love my only child, soon to be 2. I hope I can love her when she&#39;s much older. I really do.
    Remember:
    Educate. Laugh. Love. Life.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567