Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bush Is A Terrorist!

Yep, sorry about my last post. It was really unorganized and everything but anyway. I will pick up one or two of the points from it:

Terrorism: The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person, organisation or government against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for Ideological or political reasons. - The dictionary

So is bush guilty of terrorism according to the dictionary? Yep, he is a terrorist. Hopefully there is a poster in Iraq that says President George Walker Bush wanted dead or alive. Reward $15mil

There is another point I want to talk about. According to the UN laws a country that attacks another country without being provoked should have sanctions on it. Is anyone making sanctions against the US? No. What is the point of the UN when even its members dont respect their laws.

Now the US is meant to bring worldwide peace as Bush said. However the US is the most millitaristicaly active country in the world. LOL!

There was an internation investigation into the Bin Ladin video, which confirmed that the video was made a long time before sept 11. It was when america withdrew their troops from Kuwait! The media totally ignored it (or were they forced to do so?)

The Echleon snooping system. Yep its real. Do some research on google on it and you will see its real. Confirmed by an european report. If you dont know what it is I recommend you find out!

I believe the war against lets say Iraq have been planned for a decade or so. I did a bit of research on modern wars and there was a bit that said: There is a need for something major to happen that will change the oppinion of the human mind to have revenge. September 11th was a perfect opportunity for the war on 'terror' to start. After something bad happenes to humans they want revenge. The only way to have revenge in this situation is to have a war and kill thousands of innocents like the americans did. 7000 taliban executed and their excuse was that they were making air holes in the trucks and no they werent shooting the top of the containers. They were shooting the middle.

So take this as a new post and a mod plz delete my last one cause I admit that was particulary shit!

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Forum Star
    I can't delete it, because other people already replied on it.

I closed it however, and left a link to this topic.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    It's basically democracies or republics vs royalities & dictatorships. England is not a true royality, they're more like a republic. The royalities & the dictators lie to their poor, poverty stricken & in some cases starving people. The kings & dictators blame the social inequities in their own countries on the USA & the west. They have to blame their countries problems on the west. Otherwise their problems are within. Not good if you're a dictator or a king. If their people knew the truth, which is that their leaders are greedy selfish pigs. They would overthrow or revolt against the dictators & kings. The pigs live in palaces. And unlike the west one has to be related or connected to the regime to prosper. Hard work in these countries does not payoff. If the west would get off the oil tit of the mideast, they could let it rot. And it would.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    namzuf9's Avatar Poster
    "As popular war advances, peace is closer"
    War is always going to be a fact of life. Due to the arrogant nature of humanity the're will always be someone claiming what they are doing is for the good of the world. Ask saddam, ask Hilter, ask bush or indeed, ask Tony Blair.
    War will continue no matter what anyone says or does.
    War is humanitys way.
    No two countries will ever agree on anything, neither will two different religions. It is life- deal with it.
    Nothing will ever change, so pick a side and hope you're right.
    Facts and figure are always affected by perspective-it is the human way. Who is to say what is right or wrong? One man's poison is anothers pleasure.
    This is the way that life has been lived since the dawn of time. Stop the protesting and enjoy life before a war hits you and the joy of life is removed. And remember; a war is not always on an international level. Look around you; do you see anyone fighting? Do you see anyone dying? I do; daily. Read a newspaper-it happens everyday.

@Bender, btw did you notice that the robot in your avatar is performing a traditional nazi salute?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    Poster
    Definition of TERRORISM

Definition of TERROR

I am quite sure that Saddam and his Elite army are innocent victims. A regime that has treated their people with great care and respect. A leader who has several palaces, with golden toilets while children suffer and die. While the people pretend to adore Saddam, only in fear of anything else. A Saddam who wanted to clean out the Kurds, like Hitler wanted to diminish the Jews.

Bush has not terrorized Iraq. Saddam has. If you reply, "bombing is terrorism". The answer is no. If you say, "The Elite Regime threatens civillians, by forcing women and children as human shields. Tell men to go on a suicide mission, or I will kill your family." Then I say THAT is terrorism.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by namzuf9@3 April 2003 - 00:24
    @Bender, btw did you notice that the robot in your avatar is performing a traditional nazi salute?
    I was waiting for somebody to say that.

Crack_Man made this avatar from Robotbastard, a nice film that you can download at http://www.robotbastard.com/.

It looks a bit like a Nazi salute, but having seen the film I'm sure the makers didn't mean that, and I don't either.
    By the way, when Robotbastard salutes, he says: "My body for the cause" instead of "Sieg heil" or "Heil Hitler", which speaks for him.
    I hope you're not offended by it.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    A Note To Whom It Should Concern...

Some folks priorities are all screwed up. The leadership, if that is what you call it, of Iraq are the true satans of the land. Check the facts and find out how their own people faired under that government (dictatorship). If it's so wonderful why are the Iraq people fleeing? Can the U. S. and others fix what needs to be fixed? Think about it. What if the U. S. did not get involved..... perhaps the following copied document is really meaningful. Just read it and then think about it.....

I propose the following 10 point noninterference plan which should make the world happy!

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present. You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'. We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines and leave them on their own.
    They don't want us there. We would station troops at our borders. No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave. We'll give them a free trip home. After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are. France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit. No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in. If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here. Asylum would not ever be available to anyone.

5) No "students" over age 21. The older ones are the bombers. If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's "BACK HOME, BABY!"

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise.
    This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil. If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere". They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need. Besides' most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army. The people who need it most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place. We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here. Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school. That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Poster
    Originally posted by Dogbert@3 April 2003 - 02:41
    A Note To Whom It Should Concern...

Some folks priorities are all screwed up.  The leadership, if that is what you call it, of Iraq are the true satans of the land.  Check the facts and find out how their own people faired under that government (dictatorship).  If it's so wonderful why are the Iraq people fleeing?  Can the U. S. and others fix what needs to be fixed?  Think about it.  What if the U. S. did not get involved..... perhaps the following copied document is really meaningful.  Just read it and then think about it.....

I propose the following 10 point noninterference plan which should make the world happy!

Here's the plan:

1) The US will apologize to the world for our "interference" in their affairs, past and present.  You know, Hitler, Mussolini and the rest of them 'good old boys'.  We will never "interfere" again.

2) We will withdraw our troops from all over the world, starting with Germany, South Korea and the Philippines and leave them on their own.
    They don't want us there.  We would station troops at our borders.  No more sneaking through holes in the fence.

3) All illegal aliens have 90 days to get their affairs together and leave.  We'll give them a free trip home.  After 90 days the remainder will be gathered up and deported immediately, regardless of who or where they are.  France would welcome them.

4) All future visitors will be thoroughly checked and limited to 90 days unless given a special permit.  No one from a terrorist nation would be allowed in.  If you don't like it there, change it yourself, don't hide here.  Asylum would not ever be available to anyone.

5) No "students" over age 21.  The older ones are the bombers.  If they don't attend classes, they get a "D" and it's "BACK HOME, BABY!"

6) The US will make a strong effort to become self sufficient energy wise.
    This will include developing nonpolluting sources of energy.

7) Offer Saudi Arabia and other oil producing countries $10 a barrel for their oil.  If they don't like it, we go someplace else.

8) If there is a famine or other natural catastrophe in the world, we will not "interfere".  They can pray to Allah or whomever, for seeds, rain, cement or whatever they need.  Besides' most of what we give them is stolen or given to the army.  The people who need it most get very little, if any anyway.

9) Ship the UN Headquarters to an island some place.  We don't need the spies and fair weather friends here.  Besides, it would make a good homeless shelter or lockup for illegal aliens.

10) All Americans must go to charm and beauty school.  That way, no one can call us "Ugly Americans" any longer.
    Wow Dogert! That was intense, and TRUE. A lot of people are free loading on America. You may also add that %80 of the crap we buy in our stores are made in other countries. Even the stores are owned in other countries. I can't even find a decent pair of heavy duty American made work boots, for heavy construction jobsites anymore. You know, a lot of people come to America's schools and leave. I know one family who came to America, opened a downtown restaurant for a few years, made a ton of money and left the country, without paying a penny in taxes! How's that for you? I pay over $17,000 (after deductions) a year in taxes, and I don't make a whole lot for myself either, enough to buy a new car every year. Then these people rip us off.

My German brother-in-law married my sister, so he can stay in this country. How about that?

A lot of American Iraqis, the ones who fled during the "late Saddam's regime", can tell you the horrors of the life over there. I welcome these people to the USA. They deserve free life. You should hear their stories.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    MagicNakor's Avatar On the Peripheral
    Originally posted by namzuf9@3 April 2003 - 00:24
    Or the salute of the Roman army.

things are quiet until hitler decides he'd like to invade russia
    so, he does
    the russians are like "OMG WTF D00DZ, STOP TKING"
    and the germans are still like "omg ph34r n00bz"
    the russians fall back, all the way to moscow
    and then they all begin h4xing, which brings on the russian winter
    the germans are like "wtf, h4x"
    -- WW2 for the l33t

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Thanks for the note Spindulik.

The USA isn't perfect by any accounts. As a native born American my point of view will show through. Early on I thought that oil was the basis for the war. Research shows what a tyrant the Iraq government really is. What would happen if U. S. were to have taken no action against this demon? How long until other freedom loving countries would come under attack. I am so thankful to live in these United States. Even in it's imperfect condition. Somewhere, someone has to take a stand against evil. It is only fitting that we support our troops who are in harms way. I do not agree with our president on many issues. However, there is always a however, I do support him in this war. He is NOT the terrorist.

In times of trouble what nation provides help? Famine. Flood. Disease. Disasters. Home. Food. Compassion. Love. Care.

Pictures of American and British troops carrying injured Iraq children to be provided with first aid care is the kind of picture that tells the whole world what kind of people we are. No other words need to be said. Just a picture of compassionate people liberating fellow man.

Best Wishes to All for peaceful world.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast