Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Technical question

  1. #1
    I have a movie on my computer.

    I would like to freeze it, take a screenshot, find the image, resize it and use it as an avatar.

    I am told that alt-printscreen should take the shot, but it doesn't seem to work or at least I can't find the saved screen shot.

    I have windows xp, if that matters.

    Thanks to Jpol I have program to adjust the size of the picture

    Thanks to Sparsely I know how to get it hosted.

    Just need to find that screenshot.
    Last edited by hobbes; 02-13-2005 at 12:47 AM.

  2. Lounge   -   #2
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    272
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I have a movie on my computer.

    I would like to freeze it, take a screenshot, find the image, resize it and use it as an avatar.

    I am told that alt-printscreen should take the shot, but it doesn't seem to work or at least I can't find the saved screen shot.

    I have windows xp, if that matters.

    Thanks to Jpol I have program to adjust the size of the picture

    Thanks to Sparely I know how to get it hosted.
    it doesent save it, u have to paste it into a program, paint is good for stuff like that

  3. Lounge   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    -
    http://www.blode.co.uk/neoshooter4setup.exe
    or
    buy a camera
    or
    learn to draw

  4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Expire
    it doesent save it, u have to paste it into a program, paint is good for stuff like that

    This is going to take way too much work, forget that.

  5. Lounge   -   #5
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    Hand
    Pen
    Paper
    Eye
    Hand
    Objet
    Hand
    to
    Paper
    Upload
    Click
    @rt?

  6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    Hand
    Pen
    Paper
    Eye
    Hand
    Objet
    Hand
    to
    Paper
    Upload
    Click
    @rt?
    You forgot, think and learn new skill. I have no interest, none whatsoever.

  7. Lounge   -   #7
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    i have no interest in what so ever to make a comment on your lack of making a comment in reference to the anti semetic ignorant remark pasted in your last thread pasted in the lounge.

  8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by 15%
    i have no interest in what so ever to make a comment on your lack of making a comment in reference to the anti semetic ignorant remark pasted in your last thread pasted in the lounge.

    I am going to have to send this out for translation. I will get back to you at that point.

    Are you referring to teh anti-semetic tower for bar-b-ques, that was a pretty controversial thread.
    Last edited by hobbes; 02-13-2005 at 01:36 AM.

  9. Lounge   -   #9
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    13,671
    I refer to the issue which was too easily dismissed yet was none the less understood be the ignoramus of a culprit whom was incapable of of justifying himself.

    bytheway : presing "ctrl I " takes a "screenshot" in wmp.

  10. Lounge   -   #10
    Try downloading VirtualDub, open the movie and go to the frame you want to capture.

    Once there, see if you can figure out how to save an individual frame or just press 'Print Screen' to save a snapshot onto the clipboard and paste into an app.
    We can't stop here... this is bat country

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •