Thread: Rome Total War

In this game do you get to build stuff. Also is the campaign long and do you get to defend cities either someone elses or your own (if cities are in the game). Also sorry to ask again but will these specs run this game very well.

P4 3.06GHz FSB 533
    512RAM
    Geforce FX 5200 128MB
    16X DVD
    80GB

BTW Whats the diplomacy like in this game?

Cheers
    Last edited by Flametongue; 02-14-2005 at 07:10 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    i had the demo... it totaly sucked.

its like empire earth 1 but alot crappier

3. Games   -   #3
    Retired
    System requirements

* Microsoft Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP
    * Pentium III 1.0GHz or Athlon 1.0GHz processor or higher
    * 256MB RAM
    * 8x Speed CD-ROM drive (1200KB/sec sustained transfer rate) and latest drivers
    * 300MB of uncompressed free hard disk space
    * 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers
    * 100% Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP compatible mouse, keyboard and latest drivers
    * DirectX 9.0b
    * 3D hardware Accelerator Card Required - 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 64MB Hardware Accelerated video card and the latest drivers

4. Games   -   #4
    orcutt989's Avatar Blargh
    The game is very fun. You can "build" things. You just move guys across a map, and build up armies. You dont actually use villagers to build things. You have a map, and cities. You click these cities, build military people, elect family members to the senate, the senate tells you what you have to do, IE take over cities, blockade places. The map is very good. I never even get 5% of the map explored because it is all of europe and most of western Asia, and all of the mediterannean, and north africa. This game is very challenging even on easy. And it is fun to make your own battles with war elephants versus peasants, or pigs versus peasants.