Thread: powerpoint help

how do i put music files in my powerpoint slideshow?and how do i change the template for one of the slides instead if both?becasue when i change the template it changes it on both of them.

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    please someone help me i need this badly

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    with changing the template on individual slides: on right you have deisgn templates, you want to click the arrow next to the image so you can choose to apply to all slides or just the selected slide.

music: click insert > movies and sounds > sounds from file

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    but i get a message sayin that its not a wav file for the music how do i do this?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    how can i make a song play throughout the entire slideshow?when i begin the slide it restarts the song when it gets to the second picture.can someone please help me soon i really need to finsih a project please help me./.......thanks alot!!!!!!!!

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    backlash's Avatar usenet lover
    I had no problem adding an mp3 file to play in a slideshow. Once you choose it, you need to edit it so that it plays constantly without stopping when you click. right-click the sound object and choose "custom animation." next to the song title click the down arrow and then "effect options" Under "stop playing after..." I chose a # greater than the # of slides in the show. This is all on the effects tab, btw.

What version of powerpoint are u using?
    Last edited by backlash; 02-14-2005 at 10:23 PM.