Thread: My torrents aren't downloading

I am using Azureus and almost all of my torrents are getting tracker errors, especially when I try to download games.

Do I have to sign up for like a bunch of sites or something? Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Sometimes you might need to sign up. Also check your ports, router, firewall etc. Some ISP's block ports that are known to be used for filesharing, so you might want to change your port in the client. go to Tools/Options.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Where are you getting your torrents from?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    A lot of them are from bi-torrent. Do you guys think if I went and signed up for a bunch of sites, my probs would be fixed?
    Last edited by dexterium; 02-15-2005 at 10:58 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by dexterium
    A lot of them are from bi-torrent. Do you guys think if I went and signed up for a bunch of sites, my probs would be fixed?

Well it depends what error messages your getting. Just signing up for a bunch of sites isnt gonna help. Try getting your torrents www.torrentspy.com they usually have a high sucess rate.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    Also, some sites require registration and have limited numbers, it is worth checking often though cos they regularly prune inactive members like filelist.org and torrentbits2.org these two are pretty good imo.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    islandgriz
    Hi,
    Maybe some of your torrent sites are now defunct or have been forced off the net. I have a couple like that sitting in my Azureus too. I am waiting to see if they become available from another site. Hope this helps.
    Last edited by islandgriz; 02-15-2005 at 11:14 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nardz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    i having the same problem ive been using azureus for about 2 months and all the sudden today none of my torrents will connect to any seeds and i keep getting error messages for the tracker connections. i have reverted back to using bit tornado and am having no trouble. but i hate BT and want to go back to using azureus it has a much better user interface.