Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Matrix: Path of Neo

Retired
    The Matrix: Path of Neo

Set in the Matrix universe, THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO will enable players to actually play as “Neo,” the central character, and relive his most important and memorable scenarios from the complete film trilogy, including the original film, THE MATRIX. Throughout the game, the path the player takes to resolve each scenario and the resulting consequences will be scripted and directed by the Wachowski Brothers. The likenesses of all of the films’ key actors -- including Keanu Reeves (“Neo”), Laurence Fishburne (“Morpheus”), Carrie-Ann Moss (“Trinity), and Hugo Weaving (“Agent Smith”) -- will be featured in THE MATRIX: PATH OF NEO, which will also include footage from all three feature films, as well as THE ANIMATRIX.

The Matrix: Path of Neo is slated for a release late 2005 for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox.
    Last edited by {I}{K}{E}; 02-16-2005 at 12:40 PM.

2. Games   -   #2
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    i look forward to this - i think the biggest problem with Enter The Matrix was that it was rushed to coincide with the release of The Matrix: Reloaded, hopefully without the pressure of Warner's deadlines Shiny can show what they're capable of
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

3. Games   -   #3
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooo!!!!!.....

no pc ?!?

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    All matrix games have sucked.

5. Games   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    All matrix games have sucked.
    There only one that got released so far, and yeah it sucked. Matrix online is pretty good, not as lame as etm.

6. Games   -   #6
    Atari is developing and publishing The Matrix: Path of Neo, an interactive console and PC game based on The Matrix movie trilogy from Warner Bros. Pictures. The Matrix: Path of Neo is slated for worldwide release in Q4 2005 and will be available on the PlayStation 2, the Xbox and the PC.

from megagames, this also says PC!!!! YES!!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    i really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just leave the movies alone...
    -TiMz

8. Games   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Timz
    i really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just leave the movies alone...
    I really think they are going in the wrong direction by trying to capitolize on the Matrix ideas. They should just have left the first movie alone and not fucked around with the shyte second and third movie.

9. Games   -   #9
    i thourougly enjoyed Enter the Matrix for the ps2, i loved the music, and the gameplay was fun, and i never had any problems with the game crashing or any wierd bugs. i beat it, and loved it.

10. Games   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by colt45joe
    i thourougly enjoyed Enter the Matrix for the ps2, i loved the music, and the gameplay was fun, and i never had any problems with the game crashing or any wierd bugs. i beat it, and loved it.

ditto, i bought it at wallmart for 17 dollars lol, i liked it much

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast