Thread: Splinter Cell - CT (Xbox) - Problems Solved!!

Just played the Xbox Demo of 'Splinter Cell - Chaos Theory' thats doin the rounds........
    Have seen on a few Forums about peeps havin probs with the Demo not working...and i think ive sussed it (i think)...
    First you want to extract the .iso file then change the splintercell3.xbe to default.xbe (thats the norm anyway).....turn it back into an iso then burn to disc....done!!

But peeps were also saying about the game not starting after the loading screen..
    well when screen goes black just eject cd..then close it again and the 'game menu' pops up on the screen (simple but it works!!)....hope this advice helps people..................and roll on end of March!!!!!!
    Last edited by slimboyfatz; 02-20-2005 at 07:35 PM.
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

2. Games   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    how's the game? graphics? sound? gameplay??? share the info please

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #3
    The gameplay in many ways is relatively unchanged (which is a good thing)...its the new moves/animations that really seem to make this new version...theres one move where u can hang by ya legs from a beam, grab a guard, lift him up and then snap his neck!! good fun!! the graphic engine has been updated..but from what i can see in the demo..not as much as some reviewers have been raging on about! in the demo u also got like an emp device attached to ya pistol..so u can knock out lights and stuff temporarily..without using bullets..thats pretty cool! the demo by the way is the lighthouse level u may have seen on the movies floating about...
    I got Booted from Xbox Scene Forum...Proud??...You Betcha!!

4. Games   -   #4
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    nice. as for it being a demo, it's just that a demo. graphics engine isn't all buffed up as it will be in the final release. but ya those new moves, pretty sweet is the knife there in the demo?

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.