Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Telling Tales

Taken from bbc site

A report published next week by the UK's anti-piracy taskforce will estimate the scale of film piracy and suggest ways of tackling it. Fact says the courts are getting tougher on counterfeiting, pointing out seven recent prison sentences, 15 Community Service Orders, and nine fines ranging from £300 to £4,000.

They didnt take my computer though which I thought was odd, they actually missed quite a few disks aswell they just took the cases with covers in them and some covers that I had printed.

I was thinking about saying I had bought them rather than produced them but they have my handwriting on them.

They also didnt take a big box of blank DVD's either.

I am 25 so cant really try to blame teenage hormones.

I think this is a job for my soliciter.
    Last edited by barryk32; 03-11-2005 at 11:16 PM.

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    You could have written on them after you bought them.

They were sold to you unlabeled, like.

Also what did you do to get her to do that, and did she threaten to tell on you, since you suspected she'd do it?

It's a bit weird that they went after you at all, I think.

She must have told them you had some kind of distribution racket going for them to go after you at all, it's not as if they'll go after every little complaint they get about these things, when there are so many serious crimes being commited out there.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-11-2005 at 11:22 PM.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    vivitron 15's Avatar Poster
    thats one thing i avoid nowadays like - putting covers on disks...the chances im selling them without covers is pretty slim. i always think faking a cover is getting on for dodgy ground
    <insert signature here>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12