Thread: Prosecutors: 7-Month-Old Infant Sexually Assaulted

UcanRock2's Avatar Phantom Gander
    This is down right horrible...

There are couples who want children, that can't have them.
    And then there's parents like this who don't deserve children.

HOUSTON, Texas (AP) -- An infant who prosecutors say was sexually assaulted is expected to be released from a hospital in the next few days and make a full recovery, officials said.

The 7-month-old has been removed from a respirator and is eating on her own, County Child Protective Services spokeswoman Estella Olguin said Wednesday.

The baby suffered damage to every vital organ and her tongue had been nearly severed when she was admitted to the hospital February 2, police said. Prosecutors say she was sexually assaulted.

"We've never seen those types of injuries in a baby that was alive," Olguin said.

The child's parents, Ivan Castaneda, 22, and Donna Marie Norman, 19, have been jailed and charged with injury to a child. Attorneys for both parents deny that their clients were responsible for the injuries.

The parents took her to a hospital February 2 and said she was suffering from congestion. When doctors examined her, they found severe internal and external injuries.

The baby and her 16-month-old sister were expected to be placed in an adoptive home.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    These people should be put to death very painfully and extremely slowly.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    sick fucks

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    shoot to kill
    bastards

evo fking lution

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    only going by the story if the parents did abuse the child I hope they suffer a painful retribution, if they personally did not abuse the child I would like to know how they allowed the injuries to occur without taking the child to the doctor at the very least.
    What I am saying is it appears they have separate defence and each is saying "it wasn't me"....well what would that matter if one allowed the other to do it or saw the injuries and did nothing?

There is also the possibility that the 16 month old sister could have caused injury to the baby.... I know as a parent that it is essential to keep ones eyes on slightly older siblings AT ALL TIMES.... so even if for the sake of argument the 16 month old did it then it is directly the fault of the parents for being irresponsible.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    the 16 mth old wouldn't sexually abuse it though

The baby suffered damage to every vital organ and her tongue had been nearly severed when she was admitted to the hospital February 2, police said. Prosecutors say she was sexually assaulted.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    the 16 mth old wouldn't sexually abuse it though
    we don't know what damage exactly was done. If the parents are neglectful and don't keep every dangerous thing out of reach there is no telling what damage a 16 month old can do. Could you imagine if a 16 month old got hold of pliers and the baby was left naked?

I am not saying that is what happened I am just looking at all possibilities. my youngest is 20 months old now and has for some time been able to cause damage to me if I am not fast. She is still at the stage where she doesn't get that if she hits us it hurts us....she is learning though. My point being that if she can hurt a grown man, and any father will tell you they were amazed at just how much physical pain a small child can inflict on a grown man, think what said child could do to a baby if left unattended.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Thats true, my little brothers wreaked havoc on my shins with their wooden hammer(s)