Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Ati X850 512mb!

  1. #1
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484




    hopefully this hasnt been posted before

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    on something.
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,677
    I want one.


    Does it support pixel shader 3? Nope, still 2.0b.
    Last edited by Snee; 02-25-2005 at 10:10 PM.

  3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Monkeee's Avatar Post Whore
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3,453
    i could get that! i just dont want to :-P

  4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Age
    29
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkeee
    i could get that! i just dont want to :-P
    show off

  5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    numba1xclusive's Avatar Xclusive Gangsta
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    208
    If that were a women, I would hump it hard.

    Da Numba1Xclusive King

  6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,786
    Quoted from: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21413


    The Inquirer wrote:
    Is X950XT the name of ATI's R520?

    Chinese website might have answers


    By Désiré Athow: Thursday 24 February 2005, 07:16

    PC POP might have some interesting answers to our no less interesting questions.

    According to this article on the Chinese website, ATI's next generation card, the one with 512MB memory that should be released at a Texan Gaming party, the R520, will probably be called the X950XT.

    In performance terms, it will be at least four times quicker than a X800Pro which was itself four times faster than a 9800se.

    Moreover, it seems that the memory and core speeds will be 900MHz and 750MHz respectively; the latter figure being actually quite high. As for the vendor ID, 0x1046 corresponds to IPC Corporation LTD. That's all folks. µ

  7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    bigdawgfoxx's Avatar Big Dawg
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,833
    dang
    [SIZE=1]AMD 4200 X2 @ 2.65Ghz, ASRock 939-VSTA
    1.75GB PC3200, 2 X 160GB Seagate w/ 8MB Buffer
    HIS Radeon X800 Pro, Antec Super Lanboy Aluminum

  8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,295
    pixel shader!

  9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Spicker's Avatar AKA jaigandhi5 BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,484
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1
    Quoted from: http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=21413


    The Inquirer wrote:
    Is X950XT the name of ATI's R520?

    Chinese website might have answers


    By Désiré Athow: Thursday 24 February 2005, 07:16

    PC POP might have some interesting answers to our no less interesting questions.

    According to this article on the Chinese website, ATI's next generation card, the one with 512MB memory that should be released at a Texan Gaming party, the R520, will probably be called the X950XT.

    In performance terms, it will be at least four times quicker than a X800Pro which was itself four times faster than a 9800se.

    Moreover, it seems that the memory and core speeds will be 900MHz and 750MHz respectively; the latter figure being actually quite high. As for the vendor ID, 0x1046 corresponds to IPC Corporation LTD. That's all folks. µ
    900MHZ! WTF

    WHY NOT 1GHZ!

    oh well...i guess this is where the oc ppl like us come in

    My Blog
    I'm still here.

  10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    HCT's Avatar WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    charlotte, nc
    Age
    29
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by jaigandhi5
    900MHZ! WTF

    WHY NOT 1GHZ!

    oh well...i guess this is where the oc ppl like us come in
    that still pretty fast

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •