Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: is Kazaa finally dead

I wasn't able to get connected to it so I got rid of it ages back. BitTorrent is better. I expect LimeWire will soon get the boots too.

2. File Sharing   -   #92
    yeha kaza is shit and yeah use torrents and is not than ares is good

3. File Sharing   -   #93
    ExilE^'s Avatar Metalhead
    I thought this thing was basicly dead on arivial.. to me its not most programs like its kind.. fake share or low quality files full of junk.. if I wanted junk I'd go to the fish and chip shop or another fast food outlet for my real fix

I perfer to use DC++ or BT enough said

4. File Sharing   -   #94
    my kybrd is brkn
    I too disliked Kazaa from the get-go, but I cannot help but laugh at some of these posts since I recall the "good old days" when everyone was praising Kazaa and its "bounty" (lololol)--while using KMD, not KLite. Oh, how hip trends change!

I used Morpheus before then and liked it, but for a while it was "merged" with Sharman Networks (in 2002?). As a n00b, I resorted to KMD for a while afterwards. I hated it; it was all advertisement, in all senses of the word. Everything was either fake, low-quality, or "More Connections Needed." Full games? Applications? Albums? Ebooks? Fuhggitaboutit! There were many threads and chats about how awesome this apparent replacement for Napster was. Whenever I responded my experiences or talked about the network's true lack of quality, I was immediately "corrected." I eventually used Kazaa Lite and liked it, but it could not hide the network's essential faults.

Out of all the networks out there, I have to say Kazaa is definitely the worst I have ever used. Everything else has allowed me to get and share quality multimedia, but not good-ol' Kazaa (and heaven forbid the verb "share" on Kazaa). Even as a dedicated torrent user who did not do some of the "homework" on time, I still enjoy my filesharing experience far more with Kazaa kept away from my desktop.

This has been yet another post that has technically contributed nothing to the forum.
    Last edited by straightjacket; 11-01-2006 at 10:39 PM. Reason: clarity

5. File Sharing   -   #95
    Sniping_G
    For Me This Works Best
    LimeWire Pro -Music
    Utorrent- For The Rest

6. File Sharing   -   #96
    Poster
    For Sure. For Now eMule and BitTorrent is Much Better, much more Speedy and much more Advanced.

LimeWire - Music And Clips.
    BitTorrent - For Movies and Games.
    eMule - Music in Hebrew Language(there is nothing on LimeWire).

7. File Sharing   -   #97
    Poster
    i download all my music from emule, is limewire better for it?

8. File Sharing   -   #98
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    does this network still exist? havent even touched it in years

9. File Sharing   -   #99
    grrrrrrrr.... BT Rep: +2
    i am surprised there is still a dedicated section for Kazaa... why not just remove or lock the whole section?

10. File Sharing   -   #100
    yep kazza dead now torrents have good live

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast