Thread: Childrens Games

Hello i've been searching around kazaa for children's games and i have not been able to find many. I have found very few. What p2p program is the best to find children's games????

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    search freddy fish

3. Games   -   #3
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    You could try eMule. They take a little longer to download, but you'll find some files you won't find on Kazaa.

4. Games   -   #4
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^@5 April 2003 - 03:59
    You could try eMule. They take a little longer to download, but you'll find some files you won't find on Kazaa.
    nooo emule is evil!

5. Games   -   #5
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Soul814+4 April 2003 - 22:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 4 April 2003 - 22:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'><!--QuoteBegin--Nightwolf^.`.^@5 April 2003 - 03:59
    You could try eMule. They take a little longer to download, but you&#39;ll find some files you won&#39;t find on Kazaa.
    nooo emule is evil&#33;[/b][/quote]
    Why do you say that? I found some files on there that I&#39;ve never been able to find with Kazaa. Ideally, I&#39;d like to see someone make a program that downloads from Fasttrack, eDonkey, and Gnutella networks all at the same time.