Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: No more death penalty for juveniles

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    I know most of you think this is a good thing but it not.The real LA gangs see this as a reason for kids to do some of the more dangerous things.Before kids under 18 did not get tried as an adult for anything,so a lot of LA gangs used kids to delver drugs and stuff like that.If you think juveniles are uncapple of committing violent crimes then you're very wrong.
    Who said they are not able to commit crime? in the examples you gave the adult that incited the juvenile to "do the deed" should be sought out and punished as well as the juvenile and that adult should get a harsher sentence.

What you also highlighted is the fact that juveniles are impressionable and therefore are easy to exploit. This is why they have protections built in.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Vic
    Who said they are not able to commit crime? in the examples you gave the adult that incited the juvenile to "do the deed" should be sought out and punished as well as the juvenile and that adult should get a harsher sentence.

What you also highlighted is the fact that juveniles are impressionable and therefore are easy to exploit. This is why they have protections built in.
    I'm not talking about the Washington snipper case,Now that kid was brain washed.I'm talking about the 17-16 year old kids who wants to show his gang hes cool or someing,so he does a drive by on enemies.Or the guy who robbs people but ends up stabbing and killing someone in the case.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #13
    I'm not talking about the Washington snipper case,Now that kid was brain washed.I'm talking about the 17-16 year old kids who wants to show his gang hes cool or someing,so he does a drive by on enemies.
    and isn't that about being impressionable? wanting to be thought of as "cool" to impress their heroes

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    and isn't that about being impressionable? wanting to be thought of as "cool" to impress their heroes
    :Laugh: no

5. The Drawing Room   -   #15
    :Laugh: no
    why?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #16
    why?
    They are not inpressing people just to be friends.Some kids just view it as a way to make money or to servive.No reason to be not punished by death.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #17
    They are not inpressing people just to be friends.Some kids just view it as a way to make money or to servive.No reason to be not punished by death.
    That's not what you said

I'm talking about the 17-16 year old kids who wants to show his gang hes cool or someing

8. The Drawing Room   -   #18
    That's not what you said
    you're miss understanding me here.To make someone know you are capable of doing the job they some time do crazystuff.Guess you dont know how it works.
    make them know you are capable-cool-gain access-benifits
    aleast thats how they view it.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #19
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    So Boab you are up for the execution of kids for making the mall look untidy?

Never considered that. But seeing you have mentioned it.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #20
    you're miss understanding me here.To make someone know you are capable of doing the job they some time do crazystuff.Guess you dont know how it works.
    make them know you are capable-cool-gain access-benifits
    aleast thats how they view it.
    And how is that not about trying to impress?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast