Thread: For j2 - Guess Why

JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent

2. Lounge   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Because I'm a Conservative who actually owns about five protractors and stubbornly prefers them to a graph-calc, even though I rarely use either item anymore?

I still own a couple of slide-rules; I can't remember where I've left them.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #3
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i think it's cos everyone at school hated you, and now you're grown up no-one really has any use for you. a bit like robbie williams

4. Lounge   -   #4
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    i think it's cos everyone at school hated you, and now you're grown up no-one really has any use for you. a bit like robbie williams
    Hey ho, I get by.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins
    Actually, you've got it bass-ackwards, Dave.

I hated everyone else at school; tripping over them kissing my feet, trying to wipe their slobber off my footware-it drove me to drink and drugs...and back to drink again, if I remember correctly.

Now that I've grown up, everyone thinks I'm the bee's knees; I'm terrifically popular, and wear out several ink pens and Sharpies in a week's time autographing everything from scraps of paper to the bare breasts and and comely asses of beautiful women.

What's a Robbie Williams?

(Forgive me, I took the liberty of capitalizing his name)
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    Ahhh now I know what an egomaniac is,I thought that was a Bald eagle in your avatar,I didn't realise it was a lucky old buzzard

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by gripper103.2
    Ahhh now I know what an egomaniac is,I thought that was a Bald eagle in your avatar,I didn't realise it was a lucky old buzzard
    You have me pegged, sir.

-Mark Twain