Thread: Norton message

Poster
    Right next to the weapons of mass destructions
    Hey every so often this mesage comes up for me. Its from norton saying alerting me that the virus protection has been turned off. It doesnt go away, even if i untick the option in the error message. Any suggestions? THanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;
    - danyj</span></span></span>

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    there's an option somewhere in the norton settings to turn off alerts i think.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Poster
    Do you where the option is? I am using Norton antivirus Professional 2004. THank you. Its really buggin me now. It just started couple of minutes ago. So you know why it does that? cuz i wud hate to have sum virus in my computer.

<span style='font-family:Geneva'><span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'> &quot;Its all fun and games till someone looses an eye......THEN its a sport&#33;&#33;&quot;

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Retired
    why do you wanna disable the live protection

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by danyj
    Do you where the option is? I am using Norton antivirus Professional 2004. THank you. Its really buggin me now. It just started couple of minutes ago. So you know why it does that? cuz i wud hate to have sum virus in my computer.
    maybe you should just enable auto protection then...

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    Poster
    I do not wanna disable the auto protection. However, if that message keeps on reaappearinf over and over agin without stopping, i do want to stop tat particular message. I do not know why it saays that virus protection is turned off. Btw, auto protection is already enabled.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    keyser_soze's Avatar Poster
    Norton products are notorious for this kund of shit I dont bother with any of them now.