Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If after eating 20+ cough drops...

pusher's Avatar The New Moral
    you start to feel a sharp pain in the right portion of your stomach, should you be concerned?

The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Expire's Avatar Problem solved...
    Quote Originally Posted by pusher
    you start to feel a sharp pain in the right portion of your stomach, should you be concerned?

No carry on eating em...

3. Lounge   -   #3
    The baby had a smile her eyes were still blue and the baby said mom i was waiting for you
    - ziggyjuarez

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Expire
    No carry on eating em...
    The black cherry flavored don't taste like black cherries anymore...

The color of this signature is really blue. If you see otherwise, please adjust your monitor settings.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyjuarez
    The baby had a smile her eyes were still blue and the baby said mom i was waiting for you
    - ziggyjuarez
    wtf.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park
    wtf.
    It is words of art...

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Whats in the cough drops? Whats the active and inactive ingredients?

Maybe you should try, you know, puking them out.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm
    Whats in the cough drops? Whats the active and inactive ingredients?

Maybe you should try, you know, puking them out.
    The active ingredient in both types of cough drops is menthol. My stomach is upset but the pain is gone. I guess I'll have to stick to drinking tea next time to ease my cough or something that doesn't cause accute pain in my side.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Menthol can upset your stomach. Plus in high doses, it can cause heart murmurs. Though youde have to eat hundreds of cough drops to get that.

And if you need something for a cough, the best cough medicine is dextromethorphan and gauifenesin. Found in Robitussin DM and generic equivlents. Or just Dextromethorphan. If you want something to suck on, try Sucrets.

Robitussin DM has plenty of menthol in it too. And if you overdose on it, you might just get stoned.
    Last edited by Arm; 03-08-2005 at 07:50 AM.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Arm
    Menthol can upset your stomach. Plus in high doses, it can cause heart murmurs. Though youde have to eat hundreds of cough drops to get that.

And if you need something for a cough, the best cough medicine is dextromethorphan and gauifenesin. Found in Robitussin DM and generic equivlents. Or just Dextromethorphan. If you want something to suck on, try Sucrets.

Robitussin DM has plenty of menthol in it too. And if you overdose on it, you might just get stoned.
    Well, uhm... I'm glad I skipped the economy sized bag of cough drops.
    Thanks Arm, I will stick to my Robitussin or try those Sucrets (... although, maybe not too much... maybe. )

I have to go lay down now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast