Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scariest Game?

TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i feel like a fanboy cos i always say this but..

eternal darkness pwns all for scuryness

2. Games   -   #22
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by Gam3Guy
    Theres no chicks in Doom 3.

it's that one part in alpha labs where u kill a bunch of imps and u wait for like 3 seconds at the top of the stairs and u hear this little girl that says "follow me!" in a very creepy voice, then u see these "bloody" footsteps come out of nowhere and start "walking" towards this one locked door.....the door opens, and u hear her say "quick, over here!" then you go in, now keep in mind that i was playing this in 1 straight go at about 2 am at night locked up in my room w/ the sound a little higher than it should be on the sound system (got complaints from my neighbour the next day, no matter). after u follow her in, well, find out for urself there's a video of it floating around somewhere.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Games   -   #23
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    it's that one part in alpha labs where u kill a bunch of imps and u wait for like 3 seconds at the top of the stairs and u hear this little girl that says "follow me!" in a very creepy voice, then u see these "bloody" footsteps come out of nowhere and start "walking" towards this one locked door.....the door opens, and u hear her say "quick, over here!" then you go in, now keep in mind that i was playing this in 1 straight go at about 2 am at night locked up in my room w/ the sound a little higher than it should be on the sound system (got complaints from my neighbour the next day, no matter). after u follow her in, well, find out for urself there's a video of it floating around somewhere.
    Whoa thats really creepy. I never saw that part. Wtf. Do u know exactly which chapter it is?
    Last edited by silent h3ro; 03-10-2005 at 01:56 AM.

4. Games   -   #24
    i luv u xara
    ...find out for urself there's a video of it floating around somewhere.
    i wanna see it...

any clues where to get it...
    dude!!!
    la cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

- JOIN our fold@home team... ... something about genetics n' stuff
    -i just had a pm conversation with MYSELF!!!... ... ...wow... that's sad

5. Games   -   #25
    abu_has_the_power's Avatar I have cool stars

oh i remember that part. u walk through the door and something happens and u come back out. i forgot

6. Games   -   #26
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Cold Fear?

7. Games   -   #27
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    alone in the dark
    the suffering
    silent hill

8. Games   -   #28
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster

:shudders:

:crying: