Thread: Sigh

Poster
    Man this is annyoing
    I spent 5 days downloading the 3 cds for Unreal II, its not possible for cd 2 to come through, so I had to downlaod a separate cd 2. Well it didnt work, saying there was a critical error in installation. Now I have to download them all over again, I cant seem to find matching files so I hope these ones are valid:
    Unreal_II_The_AwakeningCD3.Fairlight.Cadichon.ShareReactor.iso
    Unreal_II_The_Awakening_CD1-FLT.BIN
    Unreal_II_The_Awakening_CD2-FLT-Cadichon.BIN
    Sigh, i hope these work together.

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Nevermind, Ive had it with them, Ive deleted them all, Its not worth waiting that long to find out they dont work. ( And I didnt choose the verified hashs because there is never, ever sources to download from)

3. Games   -   #3
    Poster
    See that's the point.

The verifieds will oly download the real files. If you don't use verifieds you will definitely get more sources, because it will get either the real file or a fake. There's therefore more sources, as there are more people with them.

The only way is to use verifieds and jump nodes until you find a source.

4. Games   -   #4
    Poster
    On e-mule thoguh its frustrating to see on the status bar of your download that every other person with the file you/they are trying to downlaod are missing exactly the same parts as each other. This implies there are very few people with the file, leading to us spending ages downloading 2 cds and finding the 3rd is literally impossible to download. The status stays like this for days on end.