Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gameboy Adavnce Emulator

JMR's Avatar Member
    YOU DONT NEED ANY GOOD SITES I GOT 125 GBA ROMS HERE ON KAZAA

2. Games   -   #12
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by TNTIcemanTNT@5 April 2003 - 07:57
    Does anyone know a good GBA roms site
    Make sure you have Kazaa set to search for 'Everything' and type in "gba". See how many results you get.

3. Games   -   #13
    i dont' understand the logic behind playing GBA games on pc. i mean isn't the whole point of GBA is that you can take your games anywhere? but if you can play computer games, y would anyone wanna bother with those childish GBA games....? i can understand if you wanna play xbox or ps2 games on your computer, but GBA?

nahh...

4. Games   -   #14
    Tormentor's Avatar Searching The People
    I dont care for a gba emulator because there are way better games on pc or better system emulator than gameboy.
    - Unleash The Power Of The Wii, Unlock It Today!
    http://www.castabet.net

5. Games   -   #15
    Originally posted by Nightwolf^.`.^+6 April 2003 - 03:49--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Nightwolf^.`.^ @ 6 April 2003 - 03:49)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--TNTIcemanTNT@5 April 2003 - 07:57
    Make sure you have Kazaa set to search for &#39;Everything&#39; and type in "gba". See how many results you get. [/b][/quote]
    If U search for software U&#39;ll find more cause there aren&#39;t ddocs mp3 videos and other stuff related with gba,

gba = software

6. Games   -   #16
    I really don&#39;t see the point of playing GBA games on your PC. The reason to play those is so they can be portable. Kind of defeats the purpose.

7. Games   -   #17
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by the_silverblade+11 April 2003 - 14:59--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (the_silverblade @ 11 April 2003 - 14:59)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by -Nightwolf^.`.^@6 April 2003 - 03:49
    <!--QuoteBegin--TNTIcemanTNT
    @5 April 2003 - 07:57

Make sure you have Kazaa set to search for &#39;Everything&#39; and type in "gba". See how many results you get.
    If U search for software U&#39;ll find more cause there aren&#39;t ddocs mp3 videos and other stuff related with gba,

gba = software[/b][/quote]
    When you check the &#39;Software&#39; box in Kazaa, it&#39;ll only show results that end with .exe. Game Boy Advance roms end with .gba.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12