Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What Website Can I Download Full Mp3 Albums?

Poster
    Soulseek has them...I share them.

2. Music   -   #12
    Very Large Member
    There is also a program called AlbaExtractor that is similar to Albumwrap Extractor.Some files need one and some the other.If all else fails you can try WinRAR.

3. Music   -   #13
    zacspeed's Avatar Pheasant plucker
    Don't use www.simplemp3s.com, unless you want shitloads of spyware installing on yer 'puter
    Dunno what the rest are like, but the above is bloody awful IMHO.

4. Music   -   #14
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Personally those website links are all junk. They usually get deleted before the files really spread, and most of the sites are filled with popups or spyware. Don't bother, just use our verified section.
    Proud member of MDS

5. Music   -   #15
    Poster
    It is beyond my belief that people are so reluctant to come and join us in the KLF Musicworld room using SoulSeek.....FULL ALBUMS @ PREMIUM QUALITY, no hassels, no fakes! Only takes a couple of minutes to install SoulSeek, find our room, and then you're on your way. It'rs REALLY that simple - no hashes, no lame websites, no bull*hit.....just all the music you could ever want.

Don't believe me? You think it's a hoax? If so, it's your loss - and I do mean loss - nothing but nice people sharing FULL ALBUMS.

I don't know how else to put it, and I can tell you that THIS is the answer to all your dreams, needs and music desires.

We are always ready to welcome a fellow K-Lite Board member, so get your butt over there.

Read THIS PINNED POST for the directions and instructions.

We're waiting.

If your serious about music, we will see you there, if you're not serious - keep chasing after whatever it is you're looking for (because it's obvious you don't care about music) via all those sites listed in one of the responses above.

6. Music   -   #16
    Poster
    Originally posted by ToddM@11 April 2003 - 07:41
    It is beyond my belief that people are so reluctant to come and join us in the KLF Musicworld room using SoulSeek.....FULL ALBUMS @ PREMIUM QUALITY, no hassels, no fakes! Only takes a couple of minutes to install SoulSeek, find our room, and then you're on your way. It'rs REALLY that simple - no hashes, no lame websites, no bull*hit.....just all the music you could ever want.

Don't believe me? You think it's a hoax? If so, it's your loss - and I do mean loss - nothing but nice people sharing FULL ALBUMS.

I don't know how else to put it, and I can tell you that THIS is the answer to all your dreams, needs and music desires.

We are always ready to welcome a fellow K-Lite Board member, so get your butt over there.

Read THIS PINNED POST for the directions and instructions.

We're waiting.

If your serious about music, we will see you there, if you're not serious - keep chasing after whatever it is you're looking for (because it's obvious you don't care about music) via all those sites listed in one of the responses above.
    Go Todd M go!!!! You are right with what you say its heaven sent soulseek,its like a drug!!!I'm hooked

7. Music   -   #17
    Nice post Todd.Could not of said it better.

Along with SoulSeek we are trying to work with other programs to make your collection of Music even better.We are always willing to help out in any way we can.....the future looks very good for Music lovers of this forum. B)

8. Music   -   #18
    Poster
    Originally posted by MusicWorld@11 April 2003 - 08:30

Along with SoulSeek we are trying to work with other programs to make your collection of Music even better.We are always willing to help out in any way we can.....the future looks very good for Music lovers of this forum. B)
    So you have decided to come back and join us again FC and under a different name too ....good to see you back

9. Music   -   #19
    Originally posted by N£MO+11 April 2003 - 09:26--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 11 April 2003 - 09:26)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MusicWorld@11 April 2003 - 08:30

So you have decided to come back and join us again FC and under a different name too ....good to see you back [/b][/quote]
    FC is dead.

10. Music   -   #20
    I really don&#39;t understand why peeps complain so much about spyware&#33;
    Who cares if someone can see what you do on the net......unless you&#39;ve got somethin&#39; to hide.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast