Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Nicely done!

  1. #1


    I'm not sure who exactly to thank, but I imagine it was a team effort to some degree so I want to that you all.

    Job well done, nice to have my posts back until they disappear again.

    An explanation via PM or here on this thread would be appreciated, particularly if you know who was involved.

    Call me vain, but I like my threads, they allow me to document, before the world, just how naive and backwards I am.

  2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #2
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    London, so fuck y'all
    Age
    38
    Posts
    22,104
    we lost a days worth of posts though

  3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #3
    enoughfakefiles's Avatar Ad ministrator
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    I'm an Even Steven with a
    Posts
    10,491
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    we lost a days worth of posts though
    But we`ve gained two strange smilies.



    Have you done a back up.
    Last edited by enoughfakefiles; 03-17-2005 at 07:27 PM.

  4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #4
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    It's happened again hobbes old bean. Mine from earlier today and probably yours as well have melted away.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    It's happened again hobbes old bean. Mine from earlier today and probably yours as well have melted away.

    I think we are ok now. Anything after the wipe is gone, but look before, we are fully restored.

    You lost your posts as well?

  6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #6
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    24,069
    Quote Originally Posted by enoughfakefiles
    But we`ve gained two strange smilies.



    Have you done a back up.
    A lotof smileys got replaced with VB versions of them.
    Someone will have to re-upload teh old ones.

  7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #7
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by hobbes
    I think we are ok now. Anything after the wipe is gone, but look before, we are fully restored.

    You lost your posts as well?
    Not me mate, if I look for all posts by me it comes up with 2 I did tonight.

    The one's I put in the thread you started today (about this) are also gone.

    Unless of course I am doing something wrong.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #8
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    30,399
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    Not me mate, if I look for all posts by me it comes up with 2 I did tonight.

    The one's I put in the thread you started today (about this) are also gone.

    Unless of course I am doing something wrong.
    I think someone said that the board lost about 10-11 hours today 'cause of the transfer. Now that the transfwer is complete, you will be playing for Aberdeen on Saturday JP.

    Now you lot know what Alzheimers is like.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

  9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #9
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    9,747
    Quote Originally Posted by bigboab
    I think someone said that the board lost about 10-11 hours today 'cause of the transfer. Now that the transfwer is complete, you will be playing for Aberdeen on Saturday JP.

    Now you lot know what Alzheimers is like.
    I think all of me posts are away mate.

    This is what I get when I search for them

    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/searc...searchid=84533

    It don't matter a great deal if they are lost tho', as long as the board is secure.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

  10. Everything Related to the Board   -   #10
    Retired
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    14,058
    Mr JP Fugley, your posts are back. check your profile and click 'Find all posts by .... '

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •