Thread: How would i portforward with Azureus ?

Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Im just wondering out of security on how i would portforward Azureus on my linksys router so that i will be able to get a fast download speeds while using Azureus. Im asking this because azuereus only have an option to type in one port instead of making it range between two numbers . ( I.e: 1811 instead of 1811-3272)

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Retired
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/showthread.php?t=83827

If you already port forwared before just change the ports to one port.

also never use more then 10 ports for bittorrent

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    alright thank, so if i went to linksys' homepage i would put into the range , 1811-1811 then ? (In linksys it will only let me put 2 NOT 1 in the port selection area. BTW would it be ok to just use '49152' as the port for azuerus ? (i usually use 49152-65535 for bittornado)

EDIT: Oops sorry , your link , linked me to an Azuerus Guide,sorry, and thanks again IKE
    Last edited by Formula1; 03-16-2005 at 12:31 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    Holyshit, Azuerus is way faster than Bittornado

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    vitto_c
    I m using an Aztech DSL305E connected to the internet. Tried every shit to enable Port Forwarding but can't seem to work. PC's on Win XP SP1, DHCP enabled. Azureus still giving NAT error dwnload speed at best 20kB/s or lower....arrgghh!!! Please help..!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    lynx's Avatar .
    Quote Originally Posted by vitto_c
    I m using an Aztech DSL305E connected to the internet. Tried every shit to enable Port Forwarding but can't seem to work. PC's on Win XP SP1, DHCP enabled. Azureus still giving NAT error dwnload speed at best 20kB/s or lower....arrgghh!!! Please help..!!
    Follow IKE's link above, then select the Portforward.com link, couldn't be easier if you can read. Mind you, if you couldn't work this bit out for yourself...
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.