Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Obviously you are not our client. Read the first few post for the questions your members are asking.

We prefer our portfolio to carry amicable results but we win either way. You do have a few options here Brian, talk to us and you might find that we mediate a solution that satifies all.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Virtualbody1234's Avatar Forum Star BT Rep: +2
    Just ban him.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtualbody1234
    Just ban him.
    But then you'll bring on the sequel:

FSTGATE II - This time it's personal
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    This is your window Brian. Post that you are ready to discuss the matter and we will email you the details for you to ponder on. We understand the dynamics of both situations and as said have resolved issues like this before.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Make sure you have a backup first. Whilst it's questionable this guy can knock the forum's offline completely (it'd be more effective to deface the forum homepage or lock admins out of their accounts) the problems over the last few days have been suggested to be the work of such people so they may have the ability to mess the database up

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    you better do what they say...

7. Lounge   -   #27
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    Quote Originally Posted by ICEBAST
    You do have a few options here Brian, talk to us and you might find that we mediate a solution that satifies all.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but he did talk to you (see the previous posts), so post your solution (as a blackmailing mediator) and get it over with.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

8. Lounge   -   #28

When you are ready to continue make it clear and you will receive the first email.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    retards..... List of names of people who should be unbanned ? Who are you to decide how someone else runs their forum ? I can only think of 2 groups of former members who could be your client, one group runs a fairly decent forum, but the site Admin is banned from several other forums because he is such an ass, and the other runs a fairly dead forum with about 12 regular members. I can see why they would love to be allowed back on a much more popular forum, in spite of the fact that they claim otherwise.

Stick to your guns Brian. I believe most of the people here say to hell with this bullshit.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    nostalgia's Avatar Frequent visitor
    No, that's not like a mediator should act. You are starting a dialogue in this thread and at the same time inviting further dialogue through e-mail, although you're replying to comments made here.
    If you'd prefer to talk to Brian about this, do so through e-mail directly to him and do not open a thread.
    -- They tell me tomorrow will never arrive, but I've seen it end a million times. --

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast