Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Soldiers shoot dog and laugh about it

BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    What’s funny to me is how many threads there are like these. What I want to know is where are the threads about soldiers helping to rebuild schools and handing out medication to the elderly? No threads like that ever seem to see the light of day around here but if a soldier farts to loud it’s a major catastrophe. The action of a few knuckleheads does not represent what the U.S. military stands for.

I recently saw a story on Fox News about a program that was started in Iraq to fit people with prosthetic limbs who were victims of Saddam’s torture. But stories like this never get much attention anywhere

2. The Drawing Room   -   #42
    Donnie Darko's Avatar Poster
    We dont know the whole story is about,so we cant fight for either side.Muchosucko is a shock site that will cut off endings and the begining to give the affect of "whats going on"
    I used to go to shock sites like these,looking for violence.But i grew up and realized this is not news.cpt dont go to sites like these looking for info.If you want to show shocking war videos just post some iraq torture videos.
    *Removed for being gay

3. The Drawing Room   -   #43
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    The action of a few knuckleheads does not represent what the U.S. military stands for.
    And this thread is exactly that, I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".

That is not why I posted this, I posted because this won't be shown on the news just as much as those human interest stories coming out of Iraq. Tell ya what Hank, next thread I post will be just that to show that I'm not biased (anymore...I'll admit I was fuckin pissed when you guys went into Iraq, sure there were diplomatic ways to resolve it, but what's done is done. If I could travel back in time, I'd try and stop this whole thing from happening, but since I can't, I'll make the best of it [situation]).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #44
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Samurai
    Edit* Cussed too much
    Ya' think?

When I ponder the subject, and then the attendent posting, the words seem to have come a little cheap.

You guys are hanging pork over this?
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

5. The Drawing Room   -   #45
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad
    I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".
    Hmmm...the thread title ( presumably written by you) belies your "intention".
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

6. The Drawing Room   -   #46
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    And this thread is exactly that, I didn't intend this thread to be: "Oh no! Those US soldiers are killing dogs!!!1! Therefore we can come to the conclusion that the whole US Military is bad..the end".

That is not why I posted this, I posted because this won't be shown on the news just as much as those human interest stories coming out of Iraq. Tell ya what Hank, next thread I post will be just that to show that I'm not biased (anymore...I'll admit I was fuckin pissed when you guys went into Iraq, sure there were diplomatic ways to resolve it, but what's done is done. If I could travel back in time, I'd try and stop this whole thing from happening, but since I can't, I'll make the best of it [situation]).
    Meh, while I'm no fan of what the US have been up to as of late, I think this topic wasn't very well thought out.

Like Skizo pointed out there are a few obvious matters that would seem a bit out of place was the video real.

Do you have any reliable confirmation that this was in Iraq, or even members of the US army?

'cos that site isn't that reliable a place if you are looking for real information, like DD pointed out.

Having said that, that Anton fellow makes you look eloquent in comparison, so every cloud has a silver lining, I guess.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-20-2005 at 02:26 PM.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #47
    fkdup74's Avatar Pneuberator.
    Quote Originally Posted by HailAntonLaVey
    i find it amusing your waiting here for me to respond,ehehe.God you need a life.
    ermm.....do i really have to point out the irony here?

8. The Drawing Room   -   #48
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker
    Hmmm...the thread title ( presumably written by you) belies your "intention".

"U.S soldiers shoot dog for fun"

NOT

"The U.S. Military's past-time is shooting dogs"

@SnnY

I realize it's not the greatest link or site, and yes you can't confirm it. But whoever those people were that shot the dogs are just sick-minded individuals. Not many army's use M4A1's, once again, I'm assuming, even though that assumption can be wrong at times, I guess I'll have to take my chance. And for the last time, this thread is/was never aimed to question the actions of the U.S. Military, it was posted only to show what a bunch of guys w/ guns can do that are "possibly" from the USM.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #49
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    "U.S soldiers shoot dog for fun"

NOT

"The U.S. Military's past-time is shooting dogs"

@SnnY

I realize it's not the greatest link or site, and yes you can't confirm it. But whoever those people were that shot the dogs are just sick-minded individuals. Not many army's use M4A1's, once again, I'm assuming, even though that assumption can be wrong at times, I guess I'll have to take my chance. And for the last time, this thread is/was never aimed to question the actions of the U.S. Military, it was posted only to show what a bunch of guys w/ guns can do that are "possibly" from the USM.

Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

BTW, Australian, British, South Korean, Chinese, Isreali militaries currently issue this weapon among others.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #50
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyMetalParkingLot
    Hmm...the title of this thread is U.S. soldiers shoot dog for fun....nowhere do you say it might not be.....please show me where you said that it could possibly be U.S. soldiers.

BTW, Australian, British, South Korean, Chinese, Isreali militaries currently issue this weapon among others.
    Now are you are saying that the boy may be agenda driven and not care about the actual facts?

That would be intellectual dishonesty, which is the most grievous crime one can commit in a "discussion forum"

If you post lies to simply further your agenda, then you basically lose all credibility, which is only thing of any value.
    Last edited by hobbes; 03-21-2005 at 01:08 AM.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast