Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Lance that boil and give it a good squeeze...

vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Okay.

I'm starting this in the open, under my own ID.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

There-that's a good start, I think.

Come out, come out wherever your are....
    For some reason this post is giving me the urge to post this picture for you in the "how do you picture" thread.

j2k4

How did i miss this thread?
    Last edited by vidcc; 03-22-2005 at 08:26 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    For some reason this post is giving me the urge to post this picture for you in the "how do you picture" thread.

j2k4

How did i miss this thread?
    I shall inform the liberal media of your slander of their great hero.

Swine!!

Good God, what a picture-it looks like a particularly vicious Photoshop melding of Maggie Thatcher and Charles' Camilla, though insofar as that goes, I'm sure no one will mind.
    Last edited by j2k4; 03-22-2005 at 09:26 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #43
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    Okay.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

Okaayy!

Call me picky, but if I am going to be treated I would like to try one of the seafood bars in New Orleans accompanied by California's vinyard finest. I'll skip the department store trip if it's all the same.
    Last edited by Biggles; 03-23-2005 at 12:02 AM.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

4. Lounge   -   #44
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Okay.

Here goes-

You know, I've read that maybe four or five times now and I'm still

That's why I haven't posted in the thread yet.

Wtf is all that about, j2

-- Just to note the ellipsis is to cut down on the quote size, not to imply pertinence.
    Last edited by manker; 03-23-2005 at 12:05 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Wtf is all that about, j2

He says all that happened last week was his fault.

[/grabs pitchfork and torch] Prepare the stake, folks.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    He says all that happened last week was his fault.

[/grabs pitchfork and torch] Prepare the stake, folks.

From that it would seem he is in cahoots with someone.

Probably Busyman - burn him too, just in case
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Biggles
    Call me picky, but if I am going to be treated I would like to try one of the seafood bars in New Orleans accompanied by California's vinyard finest. I'll skip the department store trip if it's all the same.
    Picky-

I lied.

The bus is full, and the budget is milk and cookies.

Can you make believe?

By-the-by-

Has anybody any information on this nasty rumor going around that UKResident is trying to cause problems?

He's been so friendly; I'd hate to think he could stoop to actual malicious behavior.

I am flattered he has periodically condescended to instruct me on my shortcomings, and I am so utterly humbled by his sincere desire to give freely of himself that I feel constrained from returning the favor, easy as that would be.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

8. Lounge   -   #48
    can I curse? FUCK!
    Yes.. this thread is very confusing but I would like to know what is going on, if someone would like to give me some more background information?

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Can i get my IPod now???

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    Can i get my IPod now???
    Is that the latest incarnation. FFS we can't even get the iPod Shuffle about here.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast