Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Lance that boil and give it a good squeeze...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Okay.

I'm starting this in the open, under my own ID.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

There-that's a good start, I think.

Come out, come out wherever your are....
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. Lounge   -   #2
    hard-boiled
    Boy, what an arse you are.

I've heard about you, but didn't believe what I was told-now that I see it for myself, I feel the same as everyone else does.

You americans are all the same, why don't you just leave?

3. Lounge   -   #3
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4

We should realize that all who have do so only be accident of birth, and that those who have not should be taken on a shopping trip to Macy's and treated to a meal at McDonald's, so that we who have may be assuaged of our guilt over our undeserved prosperity.

We must learn to atone for the unspeakable injury we have done your poor, mal-nourished ego(s)

Guilt?
    Is Macy's having a sale on that?
    If so, I need to pick some up.

Does it come in my size....hmmm.
    Last edited by clocker; 03-19-2005 at 04:33 PM.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #4
    hard-boiled
    See? another american arsehole.
    your so cool-you wear your vanity on your sleeves, for all the world to see.

Well, I for one won't bow to you.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4
    Okay.

I'm starting this in the open, under my own ID.

If I post further, it will be as a "guest", and everyone should feel free to do the same (or not; you may have a reason to post in the clear, too).

Here goes-

Gee, it sure would be nice if whomever committed this recent act of cyber-vandalism didn't feel compelled by the oppressive acts of people like myself to act so maliciously.

Many of us members of long standing should be more sensitive to the feelings of others in our little international playground, and give all efforts in aid of fostering understanding through lack of confrontation, and endeavor to sublimate our ideologies, philosophies, politics, indeed, our very selves in order to achieve that end.

There-that's a good start, I think.

Come out, come out wherever your are....
    Way to get the Guest section closed.

Seems like you're on a bit of an ego-trip yourself with this nonsense. Can't you just leave this sort of stuff for another part of the board and allow the guest forum to be used for it's proper purpose?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420
    Way to get the Guest section closed.

Seems like you're on a bit of an ego-trip yourself with this nonsense. Can't you just leave this sort of stuff for another part of the board and allow the guest forum to be used for it's proper purpose?
    Apparently you are behind in your reading.

Oh, well.

I'll put my raging ego back on it's leash, just for you.

You might want to re-assess your understanding of the purpose of the Guest Section, though.

Edit:

It just occurred to me I have managed to post in a "closed" section; have I been unfairly vested with modly powers?
    Last edited by j2k4; 03-19-2005 at 06:51 PM.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. Lounge   -   #7
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    A place for Guests to get a taste of what the Community is all about.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by DanB
    Ah.

Wasn't aware this precluded actual members posting here.

Fear not; I'll just poke around until I find the exit...

-Mark Twain

9. Lounge   -   #9
    sparsely's Avatar °¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
    what the fuck is this thread about?

this post is guaranteed 100% parrot-free

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparsely
    what the fuck is this thread about?
    I am quite sure I used to know before I was officially divested of that knowledge and scolded for baiting Guests and...oh, yeah-trespassing, by MCHeshPants420.

You didn't perchance leave the door ajar?

The light in here is very poor...

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast