Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Whodunnit?

Question Mark

So who deleted the posts?

Hobbes has been running around blaming Billy Dean, he said it must have been him because he would if he could, guilt by wishful thinking?

j2k4 has been accused of thinking it was Billy Dean and hasn't refuted the suggestion, guilt by possibility?

JPaul hasn't made any comments about who it could have been, and good on him, he never was one to jump to unfounded conclusions.

Bigboad has claimed that the admin here have a LIST of possible subjects.

So who did it?

l think whoever it was, if indeed it was 'someone' and not a database gliche, should own up and claim bragging rights.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Rikk made almost exactly the same post at The Club a couple of days ago, except he also took the opportunity to deny that he created this UKResident persona. Same vocab in the post over at the ailing Club too. Did you know they have to beg their members for donations now. Did you also know that when some of his friends dared to post that SnnY and myself were nice chaps, Billy deleted it.

Oh yeah, you asked several questions. Not a clue, mate. Personally I think BD is far too stupid to be able to pull this off but one must keep an open mind.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    Rikk made almost exactly the same post at The Club a couple of days ago, except he also took the opportunity to deny that he created this UKResident persona. Same vocab in the post over at the ailing Club too. Did you know they have to beg their members for donations now. Did you also know that when some of his friends dared to post that SnnY and myself were nice chaps, Billy deleted it.

Oh yeah, you asked several questions. Not a clue, mate. Personally I think BD is far too stupid to be able to pull this off but one must keep an open mind.
    Manker, Manker, Manker,

Rikk and Billy are entirely different people, he's told you that often enough, why don't you listen.

EDIT are members allowed to start threads in the guest section. I thought that was guests only and members could reply to them.

Unless you wanted guests to be able to read this mischief making.

Can I suggest this be moved, I see no reason for it to be here.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 03-22-2005 at 09:30 AM.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

4. Lounge   -   #4
    What's this doing in here? This was meant to be in the lounge so wanker and his friends could make us laugh with their conspiracy theories.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResident
    What's this doing in here? This was meant to be in the lounge so wanker and his friends could make us laugh with their conspiracy theories.
    So why didn't you post it there.

I guarentee no conspiricy theories from me but I can't offer the same assurance with regard to bringing your slow witted mentalism into the limelight.

Again.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by manker
    So why didn't you post it there.

I guarentee no conspiricy theories from me but I can't offer the same assurance with regard to bringing your slow witted mentalism into the limelight.

Again.
    It's good the way Fat Bastard changes your name to wanker tho'.

Bet you wouldn't have expected that.
    Last edited by Mr JP Fugley; 03-22-2005 at 10:37 AM.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr JP Fugley
    It's good the way Fat Bastard changes your name to wanker tho'.

Bet you wouldn't have expected that.
    It cuts me to the quick every time.

I may have to alter my slow witted assessment if he keeps this up

8. Lounge   -   #8
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    how can you have a conspiracy without a theory. personally if i was pretending to be internet.news i'd attack the modses and admin, maybe changes some forum headers or something slightly mischevious but not harsh. i dont reckon he (I.N) is clever enough to attack the drawing room as to throw us off his scent, and if he were to do that he wouldn't have made a cliche "closing statement".

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Morning all.

Has someone already bagged this thread for the "Rikk at his insanest" competition?

10. Lounge   -   #10
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    i have

btw cheese remember to sign out, if you post outside here the world ends

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast