Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Hack Yahoo Mail?

kAb's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Soul814+5 April 2003 - 16:58--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Soul814 @ 5 April 2003 - 16:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
    Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd&#39;s, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked
    dont u ppl read the rules&#33;

omg newcomers

rule number 5 or 2 or 7 one of em

pretty sure itz 5

NO FOUL LANGUAGE&#33; [/b][/quote]
    no foul language in EXCESS. theres a loophole

2. Software & Hardware   -   #22
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by tekken345@5 April 2003 - 23:10
    Hi all how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it. Is this true? Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?
    I doubt anyone can really *hack* it, but they will more than likely see you typeing your s/n and password over your shoulder at a computer cafe, or they will give u a keylog virus, etc..

Still...email is private&#33;

3. Software & Hardware   -   #23
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Do you really think you will find the answer on this board? The experts at Yahoo are much smarter than you or I. If it were so easy to hack yahoo email, they would have had millions of security complaits from all their users.
    Proud member of MDS

4. Software & Hardware   -   #24
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Originally posted by sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
    Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd&#39;s, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked
    Downloading pirated software doesn&#39;t make us hackers&#33;

It makes us pirates&#33; Arrrgghh&#33;&#33; :pirate:

@tekken345, your an evil landlubber&#33;&#33; Arghhh&#33; >_<

5. Software & Hardware   -   #25
    You people still dont get it. The point I was trying to get across is not to call this guy a &#39;twat&#39; or flame him. All he is trying to do is hack into someones e-mail and its probably a friend or someone he knows who pissed him off and its also probably for a good reason. And yes by downloading bootlegs and pirated materials you all are engaging in illegal acts just like this guy is trying to hack into an email acount.

A hacker is a word commonly missused today and there are many different definitons so dont be a smart ass and pull your nerdy lil definition (@who ever posted that stupid post) and also I dont care if a member tells me not to swear. Big fucking deal. This is a fucking site where we talk about stealing shit off of the net and I doubt a little kid will complain or a lawsuit is going to happen if we swear. And fucking if the administration cared that much they would setup the swear filter if theres not already one. So people, PLEASE give this guy a break and quit flaming him because hes just like you or me except hes in the wrong forum. heh

6. Software & Hardware   -   #26
    I think you&#39;re wrong..pirated software and hacking are different.. Hacking isn&#39;t ethical.. (unless if you&#39;re a constructive one, e.g. security).. as for pirating software..yeah its wrogn..but hey if we were all rich enough..we&#39;d buy it.. besides companies..earn billions anyway.. .. sure it hurts there revenues..but not as much as crippling them.. As for hacking e-mails it&#39;s WRONG..It&#39;s someone&#39;s personal life..if you got nothing better to do than pry in others lives..i feel sorry for you..
    I hope you guys get the point..hacking WRONG..
    piracy.. - wrong.but doesn&#39;t hurt anyone..

7. Software & Hardware   -   #27
    Sk8punk151 the main reason he is a TW@ is becoz he is asking a dumbass question in a public forum, he may as well have asked, duh, can someone tell me how to hack pentagon 8 block administrators system (not been done yet BTW)

If u wanna hack ppl, then find out about it, this sh&#33;t is not just handed out to any old d&#33;psh&#33;t who has neither the brains or moral integrity to use the advice and software correctly

Also, asking such a dumbass question can open you to being hacked yourself, ppl less honourable than myself ( possibly ) may look at this noob and think this guy knows nothing and can probably backdoor him through port5000 or through the msmsg UDP port with a lame trojan to annoy him or it could be real nasty if he annoyed ppl too much

Besides which hacking mail accounts is just plain NASTY/DIRTY and a bit of a baby&#39;s trick to boot

Shahzadsk, don&#39;t kid yourself hacking and pirating have equal impact, just on different levels, yes you are harming ppl by downloading pirated materials, because you are costing companies money, if everyone downloaded and didn&#39;t buy games eventually companies would liquidate, no money = no company = no game, yes I download and yes I buy both games and software

NO I do not usually engage in diss&#39;n ppl but some things just annoy me a lil&#39;

~-- patience just takes practice --~

8. Software & Hardware   -   #28
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tekken345@5 April 2003 - 23:10
    Hi all how do you get peoples yahoo mail passwords cause i have hear you can do it. Is this true? Will you get done for it by law and will they trace you?
    How do i get a lot of money very soon?

I go to a bank, shoot all the people there except the guy/girl with the key to the safe&#33;&#33;
    But i shoot him/her anyway when i have all the money.., and run like hell&#33;&#33;

Is this against the law? Is the cruel?? Am i stupid?

YES i would be&#33;&#33; And so will you&#33;

What is the point? Why ask something you allready know the answer to?

9. Software & Hardware   -   #29
    Originally posted by Freek1e@6 April 2003 - 10:15
    Sk8punk151 the main reason he is a TW@ is becoz he is asking a dumbass question in a public forum, he may as well have asked, duh, can someone tell me how to hack pentagon 8 block administrators system (not been done yet BTW)

If u wanna hack ppl, then find out about it, this sh&#33;t is not just handed out to any old d&#33;psh&#33;t who has neither the brains or moral integrity to use the advice and software correctly

Also, asking such a dumbass question can open you to being hacked yourself, ppl less honourable than myself ( possibly ) may look at this noob and think this guy knows nothing and can probably backdoor him through port5000 or through the msmsg UDP port with a lame trojan to annoy him or it could be real nasty if he annoyed ppl too much

Besides which hacking mail accounts is just plain NASTY/DIRTY and a bit of a baby&#39;s trick to boot

Shahzadsk, don&#39;t kid yourself hacking and pirating have equal impact, just on different levels, yes you are harming ppl by downloading pirated materials, because you are costing companies money, if everyone downloaded and didn&#39;t buy games eventually companies would liquidate, no money = no company = no game, yes I download and yes I buy both games and software

NO I do not usually engage in diss&#39;n ppl but some things just annoy me a lil&#39;
    Thank you for commenting on this manly. lol. I partly agree with you on some of what your saying also

10. Software & Hardware   -   #30
    And umm a mod or admin should probably lock this topic as quick as possible only because its sort of excalating into flaming (partly on my part) and the original poster is yet to reply to anything we have said.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast