Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Hack Yahoo Mail?

Dear all i am very sorry what i had said please forgive me and i will ensure that it won't happen againe can we all be friends againe i am now very scare of all of you i won't be coming here anymore

2. Software & Hardware   -   #32
    Read your private messages and see what I said.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #33
    I agree with you..but if you live in a third world country (PNG), where most software isn't sold..what do you do??? If I lived in the US or UK..I'd be doing the right thing!!! I mean..down here..even companies use pirated software..simply because legit software is HARD to find or come by!! Even if you find legit software.. it costs 40% more than elsewhere..because its imported from Aus or wherever.. When the economy is struggling..you really have not much choice..

4. Software & Hardware   -   #34
    Rocktron's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by tekken345@6 April 2003 - 12:42
    Dear all i am very sorry what i had said please forgive me and i will ensure that it won't happen againe can we all be friends againe i am now very scare of all of you i won't be coming here anymore
    Dear Tekken345..,

No need for that! Just think before you post!

See you around!

5. Software & Hardware   -   #35
    he might try hacking us?

6. Software & Hardware   -   #36
    nizers's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by shahzadsk@6 April 2003 - 12:51
    I agree with you..but if you live in a third world country (PNG), where most software isn't sold..what do you do??? If I lived in the US or UK..I'd be doing the right thing!!! I mean..down here..even companies use pirated software..simply because legit software is HARD to find or come by!! Even if you find legit software.. it costs 40% more than elsewhere..because its imported from Aus or wherever.. When the economy is struggling..you really have not much choice..
    Don't make excuses. Just cause material is "hard to find" or extremely overpriced, does this somehow make it okay to steal it. Is sleeping with somebodies wife/husband not adultery if the couple is not in love anymore but still married? NO, there's no half ways. Hacking email and "sharing" copyrighted material are both wrong. Now personally, i'm okay with ripping off a billion dollar company that uses thier monopoly over the public to fleece them but at the same time i think that hacking other people's email is wrong ethically. Still, all in all they're wrong, no matter what my personal feeling are. They'll both give you jail time if caught. As for the original question... this is DEFINITLY the wrong place to be asking this. In no way is it related to anything in any of the subjects listed on this site. It's not software, movie, music, game, or kazaa related in any way.

7. Software & Hardware   -   #37
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by KrackHead2k+6 April 2003 - 07:52--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KrackHead2k @ 6 April 2003 - 07:52)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--sk8punk151@6 April 2003 - 01:48
    Shut up. Your all HACKERS that download pirated material everyday off of kazaa and MIRC and other p2p programs and so am I. So shut the fuck up. This guy is just asking for help on how to engage in hacking. Its just the same as us asking where we could get a copy of a movie or a song or a game.. What if u were the creator of one of those? Would you be happy? NO.. I am just trying to get my point across that you people obviously dont understand that what were doing everyday (downloading cd&#39;s, albums, movies, games, software ETC) is alot worst then hacking into a friends email.

JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST.. PEOPLE THESE DAYS

and to answer your question. you shouldnt be asking for hacking help in here.. this topic should be moved rather then locked
    Downloading pirated software doesn&#39;t make us hackers&#33;

It makes us pirates&#33; Arrrgghh&#33;&#33; :pirate:

@tekken345, your an evil landlubber&#33;&#33; Arghhh&#33; >_< [/b][/quote]
    lol, no kiddin.
    That guy dont know his internet terminology

8. Software & Hardware   -   #38
    damn what a stupid thread

9. Software & Hardware   -   #39
    Jonne's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by wasup@7 April 2003 - 13:27
    damn what a stupid thread
    he&#39;s right. I feel like i lost my time reading all this bullshit...
    i could&#39;ve known with a title like this...

10. Software & Hardware   -   #40
    ummmmmm and 1 other thing (i dont think i saw any other person say this but i really didnt look 0_o ) if you are a real hacker you dont asks bout shit you figure it out your self do a lil searchin on google aka use your resources @ hand &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; (i did hear this one in this theard "which was a good point)you dont ask in a public forum like this cause you never know who may be lookin or reading this shit&#33; and i will add you shoul not be hackin anything cause you will get caught &#33; you have to have shit like proxies to keep your self hiden online.........first &#33;&#33;&#33; and you need common sence...... sumtin i think you lack&#33;&#33;

so leave the hackin to the reall hackers and crackers..................

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast