Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: US School shooting

sArA's Avatar Ex-Moderatererer
    @ Dr Spaulding How about a source and something constructive or interesting to say on the subject?

Or are you just looking for an excuse to US bash....ffs you need to do better than this. I suggest you look in the Drawing room, you might learn something about the art of debate provocation....

You nob

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    refrain from the latino trash talk

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Spaulding
    (snobby voice) looks like white people have a discipline problem!
    Hey, dumbfuck, you do realize, that the kid wasn't white, riiiiight? How about next time, you actually learn something about what you post prior to posting?

4. Lounge   -   #14
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I still find it amazing that groups such as the NRA and people that agree with them deny any connection between incidents like this and the absolute freely available firearms.
    Here, only one thing causes more outrage than stiffer gun control laws and enforcement and that's Janet Jacksons breast.

My sympathy goes out to all those that suffer loss.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Money Fist's Avatar Che-Che get the yayo
    i think ur tryin to piss us off now!
    not working.... bitch

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc
    I still find it amazing that groups such as the NRA and people that agree with them deny any connection between incidents like this and the absolute freely available firearms.
    Here, only one thing causes more outrage than stiffer gun control laws and enforcement and that's Janet Jacksons breast.

My sympathy goes out to all those that suffer loss.

What does the NRA have to do with this? He stole his grandfathers guns (the guns were police issued as he was a police officer) killed his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend, then went to kill the children.

If the weapons came from some retail establishment I would understand your point more. But seeing as these were police weapons...., I don't think the NRA has much to do with the police department weapons. Unless you think police should not be allowed to carry firearms?

7. Lounge   -   #17
    BigBank_Hank's Avatar Move It On Over
    Quote Originally Posted by InDaPocket
    What does the NRA have to do with this? He stole his grandfathers guns (the guns were police issued as he was a police officer) killed his grandfather, his grandfather's girlfriend, then went to kill the children.
    Well there you go you’ve solved the problem. Now all we need to do is take away all firearms from police officers so that this can’t happen again. Policemen will be issued whistles to replace their gun so that they can whistle for help while their being shot at by criminals.

In a situation like this people love to point the blame everywhere but where it belongs which is the animal who committed these atrocities.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    hoe no hypos cause hysteria again

9. Lounge   -   #19
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBank_Hank
    Well there you go you’ve solved the problem. Now all we need to do is take away all firearms from police officers so that this can’t happen again. Policemen will be issued whistles to replace their gun so that they can whistle for help while their being shot at by criminals.
    Bit like in the UK, then. Seems to work okay over here.

Maybe take it a step further tighten up the gun laws, ban handguns altogether and make it extremely difficult for your common or garden burglar to get a gun of any description - oh, and have a police armed response unit, you know, just in case.

Great post, Hank
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    TheDave's Avatar n00b
    if civilians didn't have the right to bare arms (term?) the police wouldn't need them either, think of britain as an example.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast