Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Have A Bad Taste Link In Your Sig?

On browsing the forum and clicking on the links in people sig`s, i find that some of them link directly to pages of a nature that should not be veiwed by underage people. I think that there should be some sort of rule about where your sig can link to. There are probably many children on this forum and they should not be exposed to such immorality. I am totaly against this practise of the "nasty sig" and it should be banned or moderated....so come on you mods lets get rid of the filth on here once and for all. Any body else have the same oppinion?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    jetje's Avatar former star
    just inform us of who has that in your opinion we will check them. It is hard for us mods to check them all the time.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    How about....the_ninja69.......

4. Lounge   -   #4
    I looked at that guy's sig. I'm not even going to click any of the links.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    Sig reveiwed, PM requesting immediate removal; as we prefer members to take action on thier doings. If not intervention will be done by us.

As Jetje stated,
    Dont hesitate to PM a Mod/Admin if you feel there are inappropriate sigs/links are being used on this site.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Doctor_Watson
    I am sure my collegue would praise you all for your actions

By the way - hello all and what a nice place. The saga continues B)

your friend
    Dr.W

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Doctor_Watson@7 April 2003 - 19:19
    I am sure my collegue would praise you all for your actions

By the way - hello all and what a nice place. The saga continues B)

your friend
    Dr.W
    Not another one of UKMan's clones.....

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Poster
    N£MO, I don't think your sig is appropriate for kids, but then again, this isn't really a kids site.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    OUT and OUT with out and out bad taste!
    Let us at least attempt to be adult in the choices we make-these are self-representative sigs!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by MERLIN@7 April 2003 - 07:27
    On browsing the forum and clicking on the links in people sig`s, i find that some of them link directly to pages of a nature that should not be veiwed by underage people. I think that there should be some sort of rule about where your sig can link to. There are probably many children on this forum and they should not be exposed to such immorality. I am totaly against this practise of the "nasty sig" and it should be banned or moderated....so come on you mods lets get rid of the filth on here once and for all. Any body else have the same oppinion?
    I agree that there are very specific rules about the sigs and threads on this board, and I do agree that they should be followed. However, in the interest of free speech, the internet remains an unregulated community because we, the collective users, choose to keep it that way.

I believe people should police themselves, and not others. Calling another member's post "immoral" only defines your personal limits. The mods seem to have sided with you. Hope everything gets resolved.
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast