Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Not for the French...

Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by Guillaume
    Meh.

You know, I've always wondered why you had it so bad that a third-rate, despicable, faggot-peopled country refused to follow you in your foolish war in Iraq.

Despite what you think, know that we actually don't hate Americans. We are actually grateful for what happened when your country decided to join "the fun" in WWII. But hey, since you don't seem to know anything about history, I can't blame you.

I can't speak for all the French but I do not hate anyone, I just pity stupide people.
    Now, you (try to) guess how I think of you.

BTW, Camp Bondsteel is situated in Kosovo, not Bosnia. So now I realise that you don't know anything about geography too.
    Now, next time you want shit smeared all over someone else's country, ask an intelligent American (like J2k4) to do it, because he's so much better at it. Damn, he even cuts and pastes better than you.

Wow, Guillaume, a lot of words talking to a deaf person.....

Spoiled anger....

(something like me getting mad at BM for calling me an idiot........... )

Yogi
    Last edited by Yogi; 03-25-2005 at 11:37 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel

Now, next time you want shit smeared all over someone else's country, ask an intelligent American (like J2k4) to do it, because he's so much better at it. Damn, he even cuts and pastes better than you.
    Amen to that.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Miss the irony there, azad :bandwagon:
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    This is one of those "conversations that I wish had happened" things that do the rounds. As such the details change (nationalities, location etc.,) hence the errors in the actuality.

Occasionally amusing, they tend to only serve to tickle the fancy of the prejudice that is being served.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    BTW, Azad, one wonders why you have a totenkopf emblem, and the name of a bosnian SS unit as a user title.

edit: or is it the first historical roddage?
    Last edited by Guillaume; 03-25-2005 at 12:53 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    @Guillaume:

I'm studying the SS in school (well not now cuz it's spring break) and I find it fascinating how Hitler built an Elite group of soldiers and they could've been so easily manipulated. As for the reason I have it up? It'll be up until we finish our research on the Schutzstaffel, which should be by April 3rd. I put it up purely out of fascination, and no, I'm not a nazi nor would I make a good one because I'm not white to start with.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Meh.

You know, I've always wondered why you had it so bad that a third-rate, despicable, faggot-peopled country refused to follow you in your foolish war in Iraq.

Despite what you think, know that we actually don't hate Americans. We are actually grateful for what happened when your country decided to join "the fun" in WWII. But hey, since you don't seem to know anything about history, I can't blame you.

I can't speak for all the French but I do not hate anyone, I just pity stupide people.
    Now, you (try to) guess how I think of you.

BTW, Camp Bondsteel is situated in Kosovo, not Bosnia. So now I realise that you don't know anything about geography too.

Okay, this is the first time I've had an opportunity to view this thread since posting it last night. First I want to say, Guillaume, fuck off. This was a copy and paste from an email. J2K copies and pastes better than me???????? WTF does that mean???? That's like saying he turns on a light-switch better than me too. You either turn it on or don't, you copy/paste or you don't. I would wouldn't quite say there are certain skill levels involved. This letter does not represent all of my political views ffs.

As to the validity of the "letter", I claim none, never did. I refer you to my opening statement in the thread.

"I don't know how much truth (if any) is contained in this letter, but it makes a good story anyway.".

As to my knowledge of the geographic location, etc. IT WAS AN EMAIL! Get over it bro, It's uneccessary to to do fact checking for a comical-email. The Frenchman in question also refered to the female SGT as cowboy too. I don't see you picking that apart....

Sheesh, I'm done, this isnt worth a second more of my time.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Meh, crappy letter.

The bloke who wrote it sounds like a cawk.
    Last edited by Snee; 03-25-2005 at 05:55 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    So the fact that it is an e-mail excuses everything?
    Yeah, so I should not see the fallacies it reports, forget the insults too because they are comical?

Let's see if I can find an e-mail saying all Texans are brainless arsewipes who got their asses handed to them by the Mexicans at the Alamo and then we'll see how you react.

When I do that you'll probably be correcting my errors, and call me a prejudiced f*ck.
    And you'll be right.

I just exercised my right to do that.
    Last edited by Guillaume; 03-25-2005 at 06:00 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Have a smoke, Guillaume............

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast