Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Games on limewire

  1. #1
    Im aware people have been caught using limewire for downloading music but how safe is it for downloading games?

  2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Vargas's Avatar gone fishin'
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    the poopdeck
    Posts
    1,937
    no one has been busted for downloading, only uploading

  3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Vargas
    no one has been busted for downloading, only uploading
    ok thanks. Well i downloaded worms armageddon and it doesnt work. Can go through all the options but when i try to load a fight nothing appears.

  4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Goes Rawr!
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    349
    try downloading through bittorent or emule ,saves u the trouble of working or not most of the time



  5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln-Imp
    ok thanks. Well i downloaded worms armageddon and it doesnt work. Can go through all the options but when i try to load a fight nothing appears.
    I looked for the same game before never fought a working one

  6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by dsa16
    I looked for the same game before never fought a working one
    Ive had a look round and it seems as though alot of people have had problems with getting it to run on Xp.

  7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SaYiaN
    try downloading through bittorent or emule ,saves u the trouble of working or not most of the time
    The problem with bittorent is apparently my isp has put something on so it downloads at a very slow speeds. When ive tried emule it takes ages for the file to begin to download.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •