Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Quitting pot..

uNz[i]'s Avatar Out of order
    Quote Originally Posted by Djtima
    austraila...
    but seeming you come from new york i guess im going to get a lesson about how hard arsed people from manhattan are and how they smoke pot and make crunckjuice while smoking pot... how far off am i?
    I learned all the stuff in this thread during my teens and early 20's, ...and I'm in Australia too.
    It's all down to who you know, not where you come from.
    Last edited by uNz[i]; 03-28-2005 at 12:51 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    Quote Originally Posted by uNz[i]
    I learned all the stuff in this thread during my teens and early 20's, ...and I'm in Australia too.
    It's all down to who you know, not where you come from.
    Agreed.

Though living in Holland does help.

YoBud

3. Lounge   -   #53
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResident
    @Dan. Hash oil is no myth, l can assure you. There are three main oils; one is to take the dried marijuana and powder it. You put this into a container and cover it with a catalyst, anything from alcohol to petrol. It is then covered and kept in a cool place. After a few days oil will appear on the top, this can be skimmed off and put aside. After about 10 days of this, stirring it and topping up the catalyst, you will have extracted all the oil. This is then put out in the sun to allow the catalyst to evaporate.

The second method, quicker, but very dangerous if not done carefully, is to "cook" the powder in the catalyst. This needs to be done in an extra large pot as the 'steam' is heavier than air and will sit in the pot, if it is allowed to spill over into the heat source you'll have an explosion on your hands. This method is often done with those tube contraptions that take away the 'steam'. The advantage of doing it this way is that it takes only a few hours from start to finish.

The third 'oil' is actually completely different, and is the best, and scarcest, of all. This involves pollenating the plants using a suede 'apron'. This 'apron' is full length and covers the arms too. The man holds his arms outstretched and walks through fields of grass at a time when the male flowers are out. Remember this is not sinsemilla, the plants in plantations are seeded. At the end of the day the 'apron' is scaped with a knife and the result is 'oil'.

Using the first two methods, the hash to oil ratio is between five and seven to one. This is not cost effective in itself, as you don't get five to seven times the money for it in Europe, the reason it's made is because a kilo of hash oil takes up slightly less room than hash, and can be made into any shape for smuggling, and still fetches around three to four times that of hash, a bit more if cut with metholated spirits.
    Quote Originally Posted by UKResident
    By drinking l take it you mean alcohol? No l don't, l don't take drugs either and l certainly don't smoke. Only idiots smoke, whatever you may say. Why would anyone take up that digusting habit? l also eat well, l've been a vegetarian all my life and spend only the necessary time on the "bog", unless l'm reading the Guardian of course, then l may stay a little longer.
    'k

4. Lounge   -   #54
    @SnnY. And your point is? Apart from your usual sarcastic shit. Are you saying if l don't take it l can't know about it? Then why don't you prove me wrong or, as Busyman would say, STFU!

5. Lounge   -   #55
    OIC, you just posted instructions to something you've never tried.

Very health concious that.

"It's no myth, I assure you".

'cos google told you or what?

6. Lounge   -   #56
    See? Sarcasm, your usual MO, nothing to say but shit. YANBAASSGTFOOH

7. Lounge   -   #57
    DanB's Avatar Smoke weed everyday
    hi Rikk

8. Lounge   -   #58
    How about you try and tell me why you felt you knew enough about making a potentially dangerous substance to post that knowledge publically on the internet where impressionable young minds have access to it.

What with you being so health concious and all I mean, mr marathon-man.

Rather than whine about sarcasm, that is.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Yogi's Avatar Super Undulator
    UKResident:

......your usual sarcasm......
    Reminder:

Buy stock in black-kettle inc.
    Last edited by Yogi; 03-28-2005 at 01:42 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogi
    UKResident:

Reminder:

Buy stock in black-kettle inc.
    I thought you were more of a pot man?

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast