Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ps2 games

sue427
    thanks for that info ill keep it all in mind

2. Games   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Guyver
    well woopdi fucking doo, i doubt he knows how to use newsgroups...and bittorrent is simpler.
    He didn't ask which one was simpler though, he asked which was fastest, and Newsgroups isnt rocket science.

I'll go with guyver on this one. Dont you have to pay to get a newsgggroup account thats over 1GB ? anyway , you can get alot of accesability to files with bitorrent, unlike mIRC...
    No, my ISP offers unlimited, un metered, free newsgroup access. I suspect your ISP also offers some kinda of newsgroup access.

IRC imo has more files than Bittorent as well, and so what f you have to wait in a line for 2 hours to get the file in another 2 hours, with Bittorent your usually stuck at some shit speed (at least on public trackers) so it would take you longer than waiting in IRC.

3. Games   -   #13
    Supernatural's Avatar Poster
    Well, that is YOUR ISP. Not everyone has the same provider as you. Earthlink only gives me 5GB.

4. Games   -   #14
    Well than swallow up and pay £7 a month, thats less than a hours work for most adults. And that 5gb cap is your ISP not everyone elses.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12