Thread: Bittorrent Stopped downloading movie

Novice
    I was downloading a movie and the download was going really well until about 88.5% through the download, it just stopped but it is still uploading. I tried downloading other movies and it works just fine. Does anyone know what is the problem and how I can still continue the download?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    there are no more seeders for that particular torrent, your best bet is to keep it open and wait. some seeders might come on line later, if not, then u just got jacked. next time download from a good source (dont download movies w/ less than 50 seeders, that's a good number to go with). if u really want the movie bad and no seeders have yet to come online in the following week, go to another site and try from there but make sure there are a lot of seeders for it (or a descent amount).

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    mike45450's Avatar =_=_=
    What colour is/was the little light (might be another coloured thing depending on your client)

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Guyver's Avatar FORUM STONER
    jsut stay there uploading and hopefully a seeder will come back on the torrent for everyone...

Smith is a bag of douche,FACT.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    erRor67's Avatar Lord Of Everything
    Leave Bit Torrent running for awhile and hopefully people that have the pieces u need will get online. This problem happens alot when u download older files cause then seeders leave. One time I got 99.9% done and I didnt have the last 128KB!! It mad me so freaken angry! >< Lol..
    blah blah blah... whatever...