Thread: Alcohol 120% 1.9.2 1750 Mounting problem

Josh's Avatar QX9650 @ 4.02Ghz
    First of all i know there is a new version but having problems AXShlEx.dll in 1.9.5 2722 cos of the Crack it sucks. But anyway i set up the V Drive and shell extensions so i could right click on a file type so could mount to the v drive but itsn ot there and when i right clock on the v drive i cant select to mount the image either what causes this please help

btw v drive means virtual drive

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2
    Cracked Versions can't get into the Right Click Menu anymore....you need to find a Password to access it.
    If your gonna use the Cracked one, you can mount from the Program..just click on the V Drive at the Bottom of the Program Window & follow the Browse Menu to your File.

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    ah right got you so i need a password verison thansk alot

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    Ok so next questino where do i a enter the serial i downloaded 1.9.2 1750 agen and it says trial has run out and when ti gets to the screen where i would normally enter a serial only gives me options BUY NOW and OK no Enter Reg????

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    It's a few months since I upgraded myself..I think it's under Help
    I'm using the same version as you...so there is a place for it somewhere....
    It is possible that because it says the Trail is over..you might not have the Option, but I'm pretty sure it is there somewhere...just click on all Things in the Toolbar to you find it.
    If you can't find it, I would un-install & clean out Registry...reboot & try installing again.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    I tried all that i just getting rid of 120% and using DAEMON tools and i need a program to bypass copy right like 120% did is CDClone any good i am using it now but does it auto bypass copyright

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Do a Google search for it. There is a version that is working perfect..

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    is CDClone any good

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by hardstyle_rave
    is CDClone any good
    I tried it once but didn't like it...I use RecordNow when I want to make an Exact Copy......